Unwanted Attention

"What is the meaning of this?!" A blonde woman exclaimed.

"I am terribly sorry, Your Highness. I promise to find another solution to get her on our side." The Abyss Mage reassured.

"Fine, I'll give you another chance. Fail again and I won't be so nice next time."

" Thank you so much, Your Highness. I shall not fail you again."

" Tch, just leave." With that, the Abyss Mage quicky scurried out of the room. The Blonde sighed "They better not mess this up again."

Albedo's Pov

"Hmmm....so far this katana has been giving off a negative and vengeful energy. How interesting."
Albedo picked up the katana that was previously sat on the table."Maybe I should open it." Albedo starts to pull the katana out of the sheath. When suddenly, the door slamed open."Mister Albedo! I don't know what's happening but the girl seems to be in discomfort!" Albedo went up and walked briskly to her room, he opens the door and walked in with Sucrose trailing after him.

Y/n was on the bed with an uneasy expression on her face, her hands was curled to form a fist and she was sweating bullets. "She seems to be having a nightmare, I should wake her up. Afterall, I know how terrible they are." Albedo starts to shake her, hoping that she would wake up. Eventually, she did woke up but not in a way Albedo thought she would.

Suddenly, Y/n jolted up at record breaking speed and crashed into Albedo's forehead.

"Ow...." Both Y/n and Albedo said in unison. Both of their hands cover their foreheads " Ah! Mister Albedo are you alright?!" Before Albedo could answer, Y/n beat him it. "Where am I?"

Y/n looked up to be faced by a attractive blonde hair boy with teal coloured eyes. Behind him was a teal hair girl with fox or was it wolf ears? With amber eyes and huge glasses. Staring at her, which honestly made Y/n uncomfortable.

"Huh? I don't remember being here....." she thought. "Ahem.... My name is Albedo, The Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius and this is my assistant, Sucrose. You are currently in Mondstadt." " H-Hello, Nice to meet you..." said Sucrose with a soft tone. Y/n was thankful that Albedo broke the awkward silence, but suddenly she frozed "Wait a minute...did he just said Mondstadt?! Also, where is my katana?!"

Both Sucrose and Albedo had no idea what to think about the girl. They were expecting her to introduce herself as well, but she seem to be panicking all of a sudden. "Perhaps she's just shy." Thought Albedo. "Well do you-" "Did you said we are in Mondstadt?!"

Albedo blinked, as he didn't expect those is be the first thing to come out from her mouth. " Yes we are, is there a problem?"

"Hahaha, you are so screwed." "I could still hear her which means the katana must be close, but for now I have to play it cool and not raise any suspicions. Which i might have already screw up."

"no, there is no problems....My name is Y/n just a lost traveler?" I definitely messed that up. Albedo could tell that something was off about the traveler but decide not i announced it.

"Sorry, but have you seen my katana with a unique design on it?"

"Ah! yes!, I will grab it for you." Sucrose said and bolted out of there, not even letting Y/n say that she cannot be able to grab it for her. Just as Y/n expected, there a clatter on the floor followed by a loud crash and a short scream. Albedo and Y/n run out of the room and into Albedo's laboratory.

Where they saw Sucrose on the floor with a bunch of broken test tubes around her. Albedo helped Sucrose up and ask what happened, which Sucrose shakily pointed to the katana and shakily said "T- the katana, I don't know why but it feels evil... I terribly sorry that my explaination is very vague but I can't explain it any better."