The Chalk Prince And The Dragon

I wanted to include this event in the story, I hope you don't mind. 😁

"You've lost. Yield now."

"N-no, I won't... I can't failed him... As the only child of the Riji clan and the general of Inazuma Assassination Organisation. I refuse... to be... defeated. " Riji said with determination. As she tried to stand up, but it is clear her body is at its limit.

Y/n look at her with pity in her eyes, reminiscing about her past self.

"The pressure put on her shoulders must be unbearable."

In an desperate attempt, Riji spring up and threw a punch, which Y/n easily avaded.

Riji was about to throw another punch but before she could do so, Y/n trips her. Fortunately, she managed to catch herself and quickly jump back for some distance. Y/n eyes widen as she saw the katana she was holding. Her katana. She quickly look down at her now empty hand.

"How did you- no, let go of it!" Y/n warned.

"Ha! Who's the loser now-Huh? What the-" Black smoke start to erupt out of the katana which slowly engulf Riji's arms. Causing black veins to appear, along with a severe cramping feeling to spread through her body.

Before the black smoke could progress any further, Y/n quickly smack the katana what of her hand.

Riji fall to the ground clenching her wrist that was holding the weapon. As the black veins quickly disappeared.

"You could have lost your life there, you know." Y/n remarked.

"Ow... Tch, What's the difference... I'm going to die anyways..." As much as Riji doesn't want to admit it, she knows there is nothing she could do. She underestimated her opponents and now she is paying the price for it. Riji closed her eyes, preparing for her awaited doom. She knows her limits and she is well- aware her body can't fight anymore.

"Leave here now." Y/n sheathed her katana back into the casing. Intenting to turn around and leave.

Riji couldn't believe her ears. Is she stupid or something?

"Are you an idiot?!"

"Huh?"

"You do realise that if you let me go, I can report back to the shogunate and have you killed!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Then what are you waiting for?!"

Y/n sigh, this girl sure is persistent.
"My fate has been sealed from the very beginning, I'm simply awaiting the inevitable, sooner or later it will catch up to me. Report to her if you must, after all, you were ordered to do so. It is your duty right?"

"Yes but-" Just then, various footsteps could be heard along with jumpled voices approaching them.

"This is where the mysterious lighting came from!" A voice sounded amongst the crowded voices.

"Tch, whatever it's your lost." That was the last time Riji said to her, before running off into the far distance

"Ah! Greetings Ms Y/n, did you happened to see a mysterious lighting spotted around here?" One of the guards inquired, Y/n was about to reply but Albedo beat her to it.

"The lighting came from one of my failed experiments, I apologise for the commotion I caused." Albedo lied.

"I see, seems like there was nothing to worry about. If there is nothing else, we shall take our leave."

Once the guards left, questions started barrelling towards Y/n. That is only coming from Paimon.

"Who is that Y/n? Do you perhaps know her? She looks like she wanted to kill you, but why?! Or did you pissed her off before? Y/n what did you do, Paimon wants answers!"