Finality

Credit: certifries

Electric currents radiates of her body, Dainsleif could feel his hair standing up from the electricity in the air.

All of a sudden, Y/n's previously shattered katana began to levitate off the ground, she brought them towards her. Lining the pieces up in an orderly fashion, once Y/n had her hand on the handle, the katana forged itself back into one piece.

At least that's how it looks like from a distance, in reality, it was actually the electric current holding the blade together.

Albedo struggled to stand up due to the lighting blast hiting him earlier, steam leaving his body, the electricity seems to restrict his movement quite a lot. Seems like there is still a chance to beat him.

Y/n's opened her eyes to meet Albedo's, holding the katana tighter. Dainsleif couldn't read her at all, she was always the emotional type. He reckon she would be crying by now, but it looks like she accepted her fate or his fate in fact.

Albedo stared back at her like a wild animal, was it even possible to bring him back now?

Just then, a huge shadow cast over her from behind. Boulder huge enough to crush a Regisvine was towering above her. Y/n without a second to spare, managed to get out of harm's way all thanks to her new electro vision.

As Y/n catch her breath, she made a shocking revolution, Albedo is evolving at a frightening speed. It took her years to get use to Blair's powers and even then she had major side effects. To think Albedo could master telepathically hold up a boulder as heavy as that scares her.

Especially, the skill to summon a black hole, it could literally erase Teyvet's existence.

She has to stop him right now.

Y/n took a deep breath, returning to her original battle stance.

"Bring. It. On."

Albedo use his new-found abilites to make stalactites- like rocks that he shaped out of the cave's walls as projectiles.

"Even I couldn't do something like that with those powers..." Y/n thought, getting more anxious by the minute.

Y/n avoided being skewered by them with minimum effort, as she ran circles around him. Albedo then tried to knock her off-balance, stomping his foot down sending shockwaves through the ground.

Y/n definitely stumbled quite a bit as she fell onto the ground, she rolled to the side narrowly dodging the sharp projectile, getting up in no time.

Although, the shockwaves prove to be difficult to handle, she quickly adapted to using her vision, with it's help, she was able to make minimal contact with the ground due to the electricity keeping her afloat between steps.

She suddenly noticed her shoes were wet, taking a look around she noticed broken stalactites which littered the ground due to the ruckus they've caused. Y/n observed as the water flow towards Albedo, giving her an idea.

"I should give her a hand.." Dainsleif thought, summoning his sword. To be frank, he heavily doubted Y/n's abilities, it's hard to see her as powerful as before now that Blair is no longer with her.

"No, this is my battle!" Y/n shouted at Dainsleif when she spotted him jumping into action.

"Do not interfere Dainsleif." She announced. He nodded putting away his sword.

" She must have a plan if she not asking for my help in such a state." He concluded.

Y/n's eyes furrowed in frustration, the water isn't close enough to reach him. She took a quick glance up, only to be disappointed when their isn't anymore stalactites to loosen up. Seem like she have to force him to back up a little...