Forgiven

"Y/n! Y/n! It's time to wake up!" her younger brother yelled.

Y/n almost jumped back in fright when she crack open her eyes to find her brother shaking her awake.

"Did you have sleeping problems again?"

"Huh? What is going on?!" Y/n shouted.

"Did your lack of sleep cause you to forget your own birthday?" Her brother inquired.

"My birthday?... "

"God you are so slow. Come on, hurry if not I will eat all your sakura mochi." Her brother said pulling her of her bed and pushing her into the bathroom.

"By the way, I already ate 5 of them and there are only 6 more left! You better hurry!" He said before running out the room.

Y/n could not even start to comprehend what just happened. She just stood there blinking. Didn't she die? This has to be one of Blair's pranks right?!

But for some reason, Y/n couldn't sense her presence this time.

Then it hit her, Blair probably managed to separate from her.

She wasn't sure how, but it could be because of her gain in power from her emotions especially after Albe-
Ah right, how could she forget...

She decided to take a shower to try and distract herself.

Keyword: try.

The interior design is just like how she remembered. It was comforting and strange at the same time. But the fact still stay that she shouldn't be here.

She looked at her once favourite kimono, lightly touching the fabric. The same one she was wearing on the day. Although it has been years since she worn one, it still felt like yesterday when she put this on.

As soon as she open the door to her room.

She was greeted by a mochi being shoved in her mouth.

"B/n! Why would you do that?!" Her sister scolded.

"What did I do?! I'm simply being generous."

"Grrr..."

"Both of you, stop it." Y/n's mother said.

"Hmph." They both huffed.

"Y/n dear, why are you looking so stunned today? Is something wrong?" Her mother asked with concern.

"Oh it's nothing.... Mom." it was odd saying that word again.

"Hmmmm.... Okay then. Well, tell me if there' s anything you want to talk about alright? Can't have the birthday girl to be upset for her own birthday right?" Her mom said obviously not buying her answer.

"Of course..."

"Anyways, let's go to the dining room and start the celebration!" Her brother exclaimed.

Once she arrived at the dining, she was congratulated by the staff that works for her family.

"Happy 18th birthday young lady."

"Happy birthday Miss Y/n! "

Although the greetings were nice, she would be lying if she wasn't starting to feel overwhelmed a bit.

"Congrats on turning 18 Y/n! Come sit down everyone! The celebration shall not wait any longer!" Her dad cheered.

With that the feast began, people from many different backgrounds, poor or rich were allowed to partake in such a feast.

Y/n smiled looking at her father. She was fortunate to have such a role- model as a dad. Many nobles and clans respected him including the less fortunate.