Unexpected Tragedy

Y/n's eyes shoots open when she heard Blair's taunting voice. Only to be met with the sight of a familiar white and gold coat. However, there was also another colour from the coat stand out from the rest.

Red.

Blood red.

Her eyes widen as she stood there stunned, it can't be real right?

She gathers enough courage and shakily looked up. She was met face to face with the one and only Alchemist. The one that saved her life, the one that she was protecting, the one that give her a new meaning to live.

Albedo stared back at her, blood dripping from his mouth. But he didn't look angry or sad, if anything he looked at peace.

Albedo began to fall, Y/n immediately lunged forward to catch him before he hit the floor.

"Y/n." Albedo muttered.

"Shut up, don't talk... J- just try to...survive-" Y/n choked on a sob. Who was she fooling? She should know more than anyone that once the blade penetrate through the skin, there is practically nothing anybody can do. Not even Celestia could fix this.

"Don't cry...you know I hate it when you do." Albedo said. Cupping her cheek with his hand.

Y/n lay his head on her lap, grasping on to his hand.

"How can you expect me not too?! I did this to you, even after you treat me so well! I'm a horrible person. What have I done? What have I done?"

"Shhh... Please don't blame yourself. That's my last wish alright?-" Albedo suddenly starts to violently cough, spitting out more blood.

"Please stop talking... and please don't leave me." Even more tears started to fall, no matter how much she tries to hold it back it was futile.

Albedo wiped her tears away but they
just kept on coming.

"I love you." He said.

Y/n could see that poison creeping up to his neck and soon to his face.

His hand she was holding starts to grow weaker. As his body began to relax, his eyelids started to grow heavy, causing his vision to blur. Albedo struggle to open his eyes, he knows this is his end.

Even in his weakened state, Albedo managed to smile through the pain. Hoping that Y/n wouldn't blame herself as much if she sees his final moments were peaceful looking.

Eventually Albedo closed his eyes for the final time. Y/n who was still holding on too his hand let go, it landed on the floor with a thud.

The grief was too much to handle, that her whole body felt numb. She couldn't even bring her hands to cover her face. Letting the tears flow freely.

Suddenly she felt a raindrop on her face, and then two and three.

Eventually, it started to pour.

She wasn't sure what it was but Something is her was beginning shatter.

More tears started to fall.

Crack.

She looked at her bloodied hands.

Crack.

And back to Albedo's lifeless body.

Crack

How was she going to explain this to Klee?

Something in her finally shattered.

"Now that you finally realised how dangerous you are, I assume you've surrendered?" Ei spoke.