The Great Battle

"Oh sister, I thought you would have gotten stronger by now... How disappointing." Blair taunted.
While holding Ei by the collar.

"Hmmm... I wonder, is it because I'm your dear sister?"

Ei's eyes widen, telling Blair all she needed to know.

"Too think all is time you weren't even putting your full effort into fighting me to protect you dear Inazuma, makes me question you as a ruler. Well then it seems I need to get Inazuma's God to come to her senses and fight the evil with ALL SHE GOT!"

Blair slammed Ei's back against the building and proceeds to drag her. Destroying many more buildings along the way. She then throwing Ei like a ragdoll onto the ground.

" Oh look, the Electro Archon is bowing to me. Aw, you flatter me. "

Ei couldn't retort back as she was still coughing and recovering from the previous attack.

"Nothing to say huh? Well then I suppose this will convince you to open your mouth."

Blair began to open many portal all over Inazuma. From Ritou to watatsumi. Out came Riftwolfs (which is one of the worst mobs you can fight) and many other mobs you can think of.

" No Blair stop!" Ei managed to say between coughs.

" Nah not feeling like it. I'm having too much fun!"

Ei quickly got up again, summoning her sword. However, a flash of purple caught her attention. The difference was subtle, but she could tell that power belongs to her sister.

"Could it be?"

Before any of them could react the flash of lightning was able to seal and destroy every last portal Blair had open up.

"What is going on?! Just what did you do?!" Blair shouted in frustration, Using her telekinetic power to pull Ei towards her, demanding some explanation to what just happened.

"Put her down Blair. I'm the one you are looking for."

"What? How is it possible? You aren't supposed to be this powerful."

"I thought you were the strongest and that it didn't matter to you how powerful one can be. Are you getting nervous?"

"Know your place brat, let me remind you that without me you are nothing!"

Numerous debris flew towards her, which are all cut up so fast that Blair didn't even see her movements.

"Blair I know you underestimate your opponents a lot but I suggest for this fight you better take this seriously."

"Shut up! Don't act like a big shot now that you have gotten just a little bit stronger insect!"

Even though Blair seemed like she wasn't shaken by the warning. Her actions seems to tell a different story.

She quickly abandoned the idea of mindlessly throwing debris at her and opted instead to use her blade tendrils to slice her. But that still wasn't enough, so Blair decided the add her sharp feathers into the mix.

Despite the amount of attack heading at her, Y/n still managed to defend herself. Of course there were some feathers that slip pass her, and inflict a few cuts on her. However, it was nothing too serious.

Blair growls in frustration, seeing all her attacks brush off like it was nothing.

"Hahahaha... It's impressive that you are still alive at this stage. But that was soon change, allow me to have the honour to crush that cocky attitude of yours." Blair smirked.