Tears Of Dvalin

"Let's head back now." Diluc said.
The rest sliently agreed and start heading back. When Y/n felt a shooting pain on her right arm, she lifted her hand up and saw the cut she sustained while battling with the Fatui guard. The cut was small but deep. Blood was leaking out of it and doesn't seem it will stop anytime soon. Y/n was about to shrug it off, it wasn't the worst injury she got. Therefore, it isn't a big deal.

But apparently, Albedo thought otherwise. He noticed Y/n stopped walking and saw she was injured. Although it was small, an infection is the last thing anyone wants. Albedo then pulled out a cloth seemingly out of nowhere, and walked up to Y/n, grabbed her hand and start to wrap the cloth around her wound.

"Wait, Albedo you don't have to..."

Albedo continued to bandage her arm, ignoring her protest. Albedo tighten the knot around her wound, making Y/n winced in pain.

"Even if it was a small cut, it would still have a possibility to get infected, usually if the wound is infected it wouldn't be severe. But there will always be a chance, where a infection gets too severe and the worse case scenario is death or getting your arm amputated."

Paimon shivered and clutch on to her arm.

" Also make sure to wash the wound when you return back to Monstadt, and cover it with a bandage. Wounds heals best when it's covered. "

Diluc sighed and hastily told them to hurry up." Sorry, seems like I was too carried away. "Albedo apologies.

Meanwhile Y/n was confuse."Is it his way of telling me to be more careful?"

"And I didn't know he is a doctor as well as a alchemist."

But Y/n did appreciate his concern, just now he remind Y/n of her older sister and how much of a worrywart she was. Back then, Y/n found her overprotective behavior and her constant worry over her was quite overwhelming and annoying at times. But now she wants nothing more than her constant nagging. If only Y/n knew of her end before hand, She would have spend more time with her.

But then she realised something. When did Albedo get here? Y/n don't recall him coming along with them from the start. "Could it be that he follow us here? If so.. Then does that mean that he knows?"

"No, I cannot jump into any conclusion. I may be over thinking this. Even if he did see me portal away. He doesn't seem the type to tell anyone instantly. Right? I knew it was a bad idea."

Albedo decided to leave as he does not want to meddle in their business too much and felt guilty that he intrude in her business in the first place. With that, Albedo walked back to his home in Monstadt. That's when exhaustion hit him like a train. Albedo sighed thinking about the last time he took a break. Its has been awhile since he has spend time with Klee or have some time for himself. Then Albedo recalled something, he forgot to tell Y/n that he doesn't mind her visiting DragonSpine. "No matter, I can tell her again next time I see her." Albedo thought to himself.

When the group returned back to the tavern, Venti greeted them. "Ah, this is the Holy Lyre! You managed to retrieve it! The pattern of flowing wind craved on the rosewood... And the strings still feel cold to the touch too. Oh, the memories...."

"what do you think, Venti? Can you summon Dvalin?" Jean inquired, anxious to know whether their plan would work or not.

"Although this Lyre is the real thing. I doubt it's going to work. As you can see, the Lyre has been though a thousand years of history. It's Anemo power has run dry. In this condition, you couldn't play music fit for even Diluc's tavern with it..."

"Bards fight to get on the stage of my tavern. Don't make assumptions!"

"Tch, how petty."