The Last Fight Or Is It?

Credit to: evercelle

Albedo looked relief to see her, but his expression slowly turned into horror.

Y/n immediately realised something was wrong. She quickly turned back, but at this point she couldn't do anything.

The blade was too fast to do anything. How could she be so stupid to make such a mistake? A feeling of deju vu wash over her, to think she was stuck in the same scenario when she fought Diluc. Has she learned nothing from that fight?!

Wait... That's right! She could try to use Blair's powers to escape just like that time.

Y/n wanted to summon a portal behind her but she was rudely interrupted, her heart started to race, as a feeling of nausea hit her. The drawback!

She also realised that her trump card timing was out. The strength before was leaving her, she felt exhausted. The timing was all too perfect, so perfect that it's too good to be a coincidence.

Y/n shut her eyes as she came to terms with her end. It was bound to be this way, did she really think that she could beat a god. What did she expect from fighting one anyways, it's not like she will achieve peace if she were to slay the Electro Archon. She'll probably be marked as a criminal and given a death sentence.

As the blade draws closer, Y/n could feel the strong sense of electricity, the hairs on her skin stood up. She was basically paralysed from the electricity and the fear she was feeling.

"Sorry Bedo, it seems I couldn't keep my promise again." Y/n thought before closing her eyes.

.

.

.

.

Y/n opened her eyes in shock. How long has she been passed out? Wait...Isn't she supposed to be dead? The feeling of her drawback was gone as well...

That's when she realised her surroundings. She suddenly have the urge to vomit, Y/n brought her head down refusing to look any longer.

The scenery was just like that fateful day. Just that, it was tainted red and black. Could she be in some sort of nightmare again? Or perhaps she was really dead and this is some sort of punishment for her wrongdoings?

"Y/n... Look what you did to me..." A voice spoke. Y/n tensed when she heard that voice, guilt started to build up inside of her. But she can't let it get the best of her.

She turn her head slightly to look behind. There stood her sister standing creepily still. Blood spilling out of the hole in her body, her once pink kimono now completely stain with her blood.

"You are the cause of our clan's downfall." Y/n turned her head to the direction of her father's voice, only to see a headless body.

"How could you Y/n? We trusted you." Her brother spoke, his body sliced apart.

"I wish I never had you." Y/n's mother said.

They surrounded her and began to slowly walk towards her. Y/n simply stood there, a shadow cast over her face. She clench her fist while her other hand grip her katana.

She waited for them to get closer. Once they did, Y/n clench her teeth together and slice through all of them in an instant.

"Those won't work on me anymore Blair."

" Excellent, I knew you've grown stronger." She said, the sliced up illusions of her family started to move, gradually it combine to form Blair.

"Now that just make me want to crush you even more! You want to get out of this dream? Then catch me if you can~"

Blair began to teleport away, everytime Y/n got close to her. She would dissappear and reappear a few meters away.

"Now now... Don't focus all your attention on me. You should enjoy the scenery as well, it's your very own artwork. I must say, it might be my favourite art piece I've seen my entire life."

"Stop talking or the next thing you'll see is my blade through you hideous face."

"Why you! I don't think you realized what position you are in right now. I'm the one in control of this whole space!"

Suddenly, a two chunks of collapsed buildings started to levitate and was send straight towards her. Y/n jumped up, narrowly avoiding the collision.

While she was in mid-air, Blair send many other debris at her, one of which was a trunk heading straight for her, which she managed to slice apart with ease.

Once she landed Y/n immediately dash forwards at a frightening speed.
She was determined to end this. Once and for all.

Blair continued to throw many objects at her, hoping that it was cause her to lose momentum.

However, Y/n was dodging them without breaking a sweat. She was swift and elegant like a flowing river.
The closer she got she could see the panic in Blair's eyes.

As a last minute tatic, Blair tried to teleport away again when she realized that she no longer has the distance advantage.

But her plan was unexpectedly stopped.

"Why can't I move?! Hold on, Isn't this my telekinetic powers?!" Blair thought.

"Have you forgotten? You've tied your soul with mine, which means I can use your powers against you!" With a battle cry, Y/n used her remaining strength to boost her forward.

With Blair unable to move, Y/n finally has the opportunity to go in for the kill. She squeeze her eyes shut as she plunge her katana through her body. Finally the end of Blair's era is here at last.

The scenery around them began to glitch out, the illusion started to evaporate including Blair herself.

However, with her eyes closed, she was unable to see the sickening grin on Blair's face before flickering away along with her illusions.

"Did you really think it would be the end?"

Sooo this chapter might have been a little shorter than the other but I hope it's eventful enough to look pass the word count. Although my holiday's just started, I can't make any promises that I'll post the next chapter earlier. Wish I have more free time... 😭

Liz

1039 words