Introduction

Hello guys, thank you for clicking on my story and giving it a chance

This story is unedited so expect a lot of grammatical errors.

If you can bear with it, hope you like the path through the hate, love, twists and hurdles and everything in the 'Off script story' of Ajay and Maya.

•~•

" Do you guys know each other? Great

" Do you guys know each other? Great."

" You both look amazingly charming together."

I gritted, looking at his face when he too made a disapproving expression.

We both started at Ramesh sir and Samyukta ma'am. " A masterpiece on-screen couple. Maya and Ajay as Rani and Vicky." They both smiled at each other and that is when I realized my life is doomed.

*****

Meeting your enemy after 14 years is never a good idea. And when you have to act like a couple, it makes things worse.

Maya Padwal is a rookie entertainment reporter who wants to forget everything related to her dreams of becoming a popular actress in Bollywood. She has only one wish, to move on from her past and make herself capable as a reporter but things don't seem to work out as planned when she gets assigned to take the interview of the handsome rising star, Ajay Sharma. Little did she know then that he was the same neighbour, her childhood arch-enemy.

When fate brings her a sudden offer to act as the lead in a romance film, she finds herself paired with Ajay. Now they need to go through the whole filming process but with the rumours and camera don't lie theory, how will they manage to handle all of it? And what is this new feeling disrupting their lives?

•~•

| d i s c l a i m e r |

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I don't own the media used in the book. Credits to the respective owners.

Copyright © 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by @Ink_dreams09

•~•
| t r a i l e r |

Thank you once again and wish you a happy journey with Maya and Ajay into the world of "Off script Story".

With love,
Ayanika

With love,Ayanika