18- Rumours and other things

Maya

I was right. It didn't end. Not because of Cookie but because of the news headline on my phone with an attached photo.

My heart bumped and I think my already destroyed brain cells rose from their death bed trying to figure out the hell around me. 

I stared at my phone.

The picture was of him holding my waist to prevent me from falling, which looked nothing less than any romantic scene of movies

The picture was of him holding my waist to prevent me from falling, which looked nothing less than any romantic scene of movies. But they don't know what followed it was nothing sort of what you call romance. 

" Ajay, I wish I could kill you." This is the first thing I say after calling him. My exact feeling. I seriously wish I could stab that man. My career is ruined even before it could start.

He sighed." You started again. But don't worry, I have mutual feelings. Why did you call?" 

" Read the news," I shouted, unable to control my anger. 

" Don't scream and I don't have any wish to read the news. I am very busy." He made it sound like he is the least interested to know the hell we got ourselves into.

I took a deep breath and said with gritted teeth, " Read the news now if you don't want your untimely death." I hung up the call with that. My mind roamed about with no idea what to do next when Ayushi came running.

" What is this?" She shoved her phone with the picture on her phone. " Don't tell me you had a scene with him. But didn't you hate him? Whatever, this is so romantic." She is hopeless. 

" It is not funny. This guy ruined everything. Who told him to hold me? I want to kill him. What if our boss gets to know? God, this isn't what I signed up for!" I blabber out gibberish in nervousness. Honestly, this situation is worse than it looks.

It is media and rumours here doesn't take long to make it's cozy room in the hearts of the netizens.

" Calm down Maya. Don't think so far. You are famous now. Let's party with Boys over Flowers." She jumped in excitement.