Vorfreude🌙

Chapter 4: Vorfreude
______________________________________

Vorfreude: (n.) the joyful, intense anticipation that comes from imagining future pleasures
______________________________________

Saturn- Sleeping at last

Hayden's POV:

It's ancient tradition that the Royal Family to host a ball for all of the world's packs not only for wolves to find thier mates but also strengthen packs as thier alphas review treaties and form alliances with other packs.

My parents found each other in this very room. And I also hope that I follow thier footsteps.

Orders were shouted at every corner of the room as  dozens of staff members were busy preparing for the event. When I entered the room they all bowed when they sensed my presence and went about their business.

•••

I couldn't help myself, but lose myself in my thoughts as I imagined meeting her for the first time.

My family and I would descend from the stage and mix into the crowd, surfacing my wolf to heighten our sense of smell in order to catch her scent, only to get a whiff and my body automatically gliding effortlessly between the bodies that stand in the way. I'd see her dazzling beauty in the dress she chose, standing next to her pack (even though I have no idea how she looks, but she is and always will be gorgeous). As her seductive perfume fills my nostrils and the distance between us shrinks with each stride I take towards her, I'd (possessively) come up to her to claim what's mine. As we stood there, my wolf, Seth, took full command As we stood in front of her, I thought to myself, "Mine!!" With a growl, he stated loudly.

I felt hands shake my body snapping me out of my daydream. I glared at my twin brother in irritation

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Hunter," I said as I pushed him away from me.

"I should be asking you that,making our staff shit their pants" Hunter mumbled

"Huh? Tf you talking about?" I enquired.

"All I heard was screaming and a stamped run down the stairs thinking there's something in the castle but on my to find out that it was just my idiotic twin brother who can't control his wolf" Hunter said

"Argh,I should really stop daydreaming about her. He's really excited as the days go by" I mutter

"Well tell him to calm the fuck down if he really wants to meet her" Hunter  jokes

I chuckled before walking out with Hunter on my tail.

Normally, I'm not a fan of lavish parties and gatherings, but this one is an exception.

For her.
My soulmate.
My other half.

A/N: what do y'all think of the chapter? Thoughts on Hayden? And Hunter?

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii ⚡