Tying the knot pt I 🌙

Unedited Bonus Chapter

Hurt you- Tony Braxton ft Babyface

Aspen's POV:

1 year ago

Right now,I sat in a chair preparing myself to marry the love of my life. 

We been through the most together and individually. He has made me the happiest,I ever been.

Kai has outdid herself with my wedding dress,it was ombre gold and white princess gown,sweetheart neckline and sparkly in the right places. Mom was busy finalizing the decor with Isa. Blyke was doing my make-up while the rest of the girls were getting the kids ready. 

The chilly weather of New York city bites at my skin even with my coat on,as we got out heading to the limo.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement of the century. Everyone,and I mean everyone is here. I watch as the snowy scenery blurs as I make my way to The statue of Liberty. Humans will tell you that you can't get married there and whatnot. But Royalty gets you in everywhere.

The crown on her head gives a fantastic view of the city. The concrete jungle. I take a deep breath to calm down my nerves. Phoenix stands with me behind the door that opens to her crown,to my mate.

Looping my arm with his,he walks me down the aisle leading to the alter. My heart beating at the speed of light as I lock eyes with Res. His eyes melted at the sight of me,tears slowly streaming down his face. Standing in front of the man I'll call my husband as Phoenix hands me over to him. The officiant clears his throat.

"We are gathered here to witness the joining of Aspen and Ares. To be a unified under the the light of the moon goddess. Are there any objections from these two souls to be married,speak now or forever hold your peace?" The officiant said

"I object!" Someone shouted

We all turned around to see a stunning girl. She had Copper red hair,striking hazel green eyes,model body.

"He's mine!" She yelled

I looked at Ares and his eyes were sad and heartbroken. It felt like I couldn't breathe as I watched him look at her.

"Eli-Eliza" he stammered

"Hey A" she says sweetly

He looks away from her and staright to me. The way his baby blue eyes stared into my grey ones. As I felt the pressure get to me,I looked away.

"Baby" he mutters

"Who is she?" I asked him

"Eliza,my ex-girlfriend " he answers

"And you didn't think to mention thisl anytime in our relationship?" I whisper-yelled

"Can we talk somewhere private?" He pleaded

I huff as I walk away,making everyone in the room gasp.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but we'll be excusing ourselves for a moment " Ares announced

He followed me to the hallway that leads to where we were. 

"Ash,I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. It's just she's dead to me after the stunt she pulled. " he starts explaining

"What stunt?" I quized

"She-she tried to kill Leo when he caught her cheating on me with my best friend,Shawn. I felt the heart wrenching pain through the bond because I was so in love that we marked each other,yet she denied it. I rejected the bond and she disappeared. " He said

Whoa.

"Do you still want her?" I spoke

"No" He responds "I want you. Only you. No one else. You picked up the pieces she left me in,you were there when I needed you the most;at my lowest and highest moments,you understood me when no one did. It's only you that has my heart and I wouldn't mind if you were the one that broke it if it meant you would be happy even without me. I would let you hurt me over and over if it meant you would smile. I would go through to the ends of the earth if you told me too. I would kill if you said so. I worship the ground you walk on because you showed me what love feels like,how it feels to have someone believe in you,support you. Family and friends can do that,but not like you. You are the reason why I wake up and sleep smiling. The reason for my happiness.You make feel every emotion I never felt because of my past. You helped me in many ways even though you don't know it. You did that. You."

"Do you still want to marry me?" He asked

"Yes" I smiled.

/=/=/=/

Who doesn't love a little wedding drama?🤣

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii ⚡