Âme soeur🌙

Chapter 10: Âme soeur
______________________________________

Âme soeur: soul mate
(French)
______________________________________

🎶NF- Paralyzed

Aspen's POV:

As I tossed and turned in my bed, the sun rays were shining directly into my eyes. I've been a little restless at midnight since getting my wolf, Myra but also energetic. I hopped out of bed and walked to my adjoined bathroom. In the jacuzzi tub, I turned on the water and tinkered with the settings until I found the one I liked. After soaking in the warm bath, showering myself with chocolate cinnamon body wash and shampooing and conditioning my hair with the same scented shampoo and conditioner, my muscles felt flexible and relaxed. After scrubbing myself clean, I dried myself with a fluffy white towel and brushed my curls while staring at myself in the vanity mirror.I changed out of my towel for a grey bathrobe and exited the bathroom. I grabbed a mint green pullover hoodie and white joggers to go with my grey high top sneakers as I walked into my closet. Since it was only 7:50 a.m., I left my room and went to the dining hall, where I was once again the centre of attention, with comments, rumours, and whispers about why I was constantly wearing hoodies and jeans/joggers/sweatpants instead of what girls should generally wear, you know, less clothing. After finishing my meal, I returned to the area where I had sat before, only to witness Landon and Colelyn conversing.I took a seat close to Colelyn.

I gave both of them a wave.

"Hey, Aspen," Colelyn replied.

"Hello, Caramel," Landon teased me, referring to me by the nickname he gave me when we first met.

"Caramel?" Colelyn was perplexed.

"Yes, I have a nickname for Aspen. I mean, her other name is a name for the colour of caramel, so the name fits." Landon clarifies.

I gave him a dagger glance, but he shrugged it off.

Landon chuckled, "You love me."

I rolled my eyes at him, but I couldn't help myself.

After Landon and I finished our staring contest, we ate breakfast in peace while our talks flowed, but then the entire hall fell silent, and we lowered our heads and displayed our necks at the same time.The strangely powerful demanding vibe that permeated the room seemed to have no effect on me, but I did it nonetheless, not wanting to show disrespect or challenge. As footsteps resonated smoothly until they came to an abrupt stop, the aura poured into each area of air particles that ringed the hall environment.

"Rise" A strong voice bellowed.

We all raised our heads at the same time, and most things went back to normal, but London and I couldn't help but gaze in the direction of the demanding aura, and our eyes burst out and our jaws fell at what we saw. Jacqueline stood in front of the line, dressed in her favourite maroon sweatshirt and faded dark jeans, her black hair in a high ponytail that had grown a few inches longer since the last time I saw her, which was surprisingly last night with the gamma king's hand possessively clutching her waist. She took a quick look around the room and as soon as she saw us, she wrenched herself free from the gamma's grip, sprinting towards me and Landon and engulfing us in a bone-shattering, air-capacity-blocking hug.

She drags Colelyn into her hug trap and screams, "I missed you guys!"

"I've missed you as well, but it's only been a day or so, queliow," I murmured.