Yuanfen🌙

Chapter 38: Yuanfen
______________________________________________

Yuanfen (Chinese) (n.) a relationship by fate or destiny;the binding force between two people
______________________________________________

Ares POV:

//Warning: this chapter includes suicide,abuse,rape and speaking of self torture.//

"Stay" she spoke

I stood still in place. Why would she want me  to stay?

She mutters, "I mean, if you want to."

I propose, "I'll buy some munchies, and we can watch a movie."

She ahs.

When I groggily opened the door, it slammed into the wall. She winced and began to breathe heavily. She was trembling erratically while muttering "no" and "please don't" to herself. As I approached her carefully, she started screaming and rocking back and forth while still mumbling to herself.

In an effort to not frighten her further, I gently stroked her shoulder, growling to myself at what I saw.

|||

Flashback:

She slept in a space that resembled the attic on a homemade bed and a thin duvet cover. A drunken guy stumbles inside as the door suddenly crashes open, his speech slurred. He smuggled a bottle of tequila into his palm as he approached her. She is roughly turned to face upward as he dumps the bottle, rips off the duvet cover, climbs onto the makeshift bed, and is trapped by his knees as he rips off her pajamas, unbuckles her belt, and swiftly removes his pants while doing so.

"You are a mistake," He hard-slaps her while spitting in her face.

He sneers, "You drove her away."

Slap!

He says, "You are useless."

Slap!

"Trash"

Slap!

"Whore!"

Slap!

What are you doing, Dad? She sobs.

She shouted for aid at the top of her lungs as he ignored her and pushed his member into her. He entered harder the louder she yelled.

"Be quiet!" He hisses and puts his palm over her mouth.

He continued to rap her for hours until he was pleased, at which point he pulled away, clothed, and went.

She remained motionless, sobbing and in ruins just as he had left her. She got out of bed by pulling herself up and made her way to the corner, where a bucket and basin were located. A rag was hanging off the edge of the bucket. Fidgeting She eventually located the razor she was hunting for there. She positioned herself in the corner and repeatedly slashed her arms until blood began to collect below her.

Mama, where are you?

She passed out.

|||

She finished her flashback and I backed away. She let out a sniff as she collected herself. She turned to face me with glossy, smokey grey eyes that betrayed pain.

"How much did you see, exactly?" She sputum'd.

"Everything," I acknowledged.

She predicted, "You're probably going to reject me now that you have a reason.

I softly answer, "No, I'm not."

"Why? I'm damaged "She murmured.

"So am I,will you reject me?" I questioned

She utters, "No."

I gestured for her to come to me.

She hesitates but gets closer to me, and as I bear hug her, she chuckles and tries to bear hug me in return, which makes me laugh.
I let her go and she whines and pouts.

Wow, she's adorable.

I chuckled, "I was simply going to fetch some snacks so we could actually watch a movie."

I left her still pouting so I quickly ran out being careful of the door, I snatched a bunch of snacks and drinks cause I didn't know what she liked. She glanced at me and then the goodies as she ran back to her room.

She inquired, "Are those for me?"

"Yes" I replied.

I sat next to her but allowed space between us because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable while still staring blankly at the snacks and beverages.

She flinched as I set the snacks in front of us because one of the bags brushed her skin.

"Hey, just have a bag of Lays" I say.

She appeared to be at ease, yet I could tell she was vigilant.

I took the remote,scrolling through the collection of movies on Netflix ,picking Looking through the window.

I sat down and watched her as I became at ease. She was currently consuming some Astros, Pringles, and sour cream with chives. Every time she ate an asteroid, her eyes would light up in wonder. I laughed.

She responded huskily, "You looking is making me uncomfortable, Res."

"Sorry" I mumbled.

Then it clicked what she called me

"Res?" I grinned.

She babbled, "Omg you don't like it, I knew it was silly to choose a nickname for you."

"Hey, I like it, ok," I reassure her.

"You do?" She requests

I nodded, which made her smile.

We kept watching the movie until I felt her head on mine, which caused sparks to fly.

I knew she felt them too as she lightly jerked at the magical moment.

I smiled.

"This is gonna hurt" she mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

|||

A/N: thoughts on the chapter?

Vote!

Comment!!

-stormii ⚡