Why did he have to put two cakes in my oven?🌙

Bonus Chapter

Aspen's POV:

3 years ago

It's been 1 year since Ares and I got married. Things have been better everywhere. Celeste and Caphious still visit me in my dreams,just to check on me.

this feels unreal. Maybe fairy tales do exist.

###

I ran off the bed to the bathroom,vomiting everything.

argh disgusting

I stayed leaning over the toilet bowl,because whenever I tried to stand up I would feel the need to throw up what's left in my system.

"Aspen" Blyke sang

"In here" I moaned

"Are you okay?" she asked concerned, as she opened the door to see my pale form on the floor.

"I don't know " I sighed

"I'm calling doctor Gracia" she says as she pulls out her phone dialing her number

In 5 mins,Doctor Gracia was walking into the bathroom.

"My Queen,how you feeling" she asks

"Like shit" I answer before vomiting again

She kneels down in front of me and checks my vitals to see if everything is okay.

"Well,your vitals are normal and you look healthy " she says "but I have a suspicion about what's going on with you"

"What?" I inquired

"Your pregnant" she smiles

###

Blyke picked me to take me into doctor Gracia's office to confirm what she said.

She spread gel on my belly like they do to check on your baby. On the screen,was two little beans curled in balls.

Oh my. Those are my babies

Their heartbeats soon could be heard and my heart swelled with joy.

I'm pregnant

Doctor Gracia walked me through the process,about how werewolf pregnancies take about 5 months as they grow really fast.

After leaving her office,I locked myself in our room thinking how to tell Ares about this.

I'm scared of his reaction

I decided to write a note saying 'you're now a daddy ' and placed the sonogram in a envelope,putting it in his nightstand and left the room.

It was 21:55 and Ares still wasn't home. I was starting to get worried because he would always give me a heads up if he's staying out late.

I was about to blow up his phone but he stambled through the door,disheveled.

"Babe?" I called "Your food is the microwave "

He glared at me then spoke,his voice husky "I'm not hungry"

Then left to our bedroom.

Wow.

He then came Symington down the stairs and a smile on his face.

"You aren't joking right?" He asked as he held the sonogram in his hand

"You are gonna be a daddy " I smiled

○◇○◇○

5 months later

At any moment,I can just pop these little  munchkins. We know the gender but we keeping it to our selves til delivery. We told everyone that wanted tp get the twins something to buy gender neutral clothes.

Yes,we having twins.

When Ares found out I was pregnant,he spent at least two months trying to make it up to me from going off on me. But still possessive as ever. I couldn't go out the house without at 20 guards or walk because he carried me everywhere.

Right now we were grocery shopping and I was happily (mostly painfully) pushing the cart when I looked down at my feet because I spent in a puddle of water and my sock was wet,but the puddle started increasing.

Oh no.

"Uhm...hun?" I called

"Yea?" He replied

"My water broke" I said.

And he stopped in his tracks.

○◇○◇○

I

was surrounded by doctors and nurses holding injections and whatnot.

Is giving birth this stressful? Cause wow.

After being admitted and prepared,these contraptions weren't having mercy on me.
Ares was sitting on the side of the bed,holding my hand and grunting in pain from me squeezing his hand from pain,anger and I don't know what else.

"Ash,my ha-hand" he said with clenched teeth

I glared at him and said "you knocked me up so deal with it"

Then a contraption hit me.

"Alright,you are 10cm dilated,so give me a good push" the doctor said.

I took a deep breath and pushed.

"Push....stop" the doctor says

I took a deep breath and Ares wiped off the sweat off my forehead.

Why did he have to put two cakes in my oven?

"Fu*** You!" I screamed as I gave a push

"Why did I let you knock me up?"

"Ares Mateo Hernández!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh-"

I took heavy breaths as I heard crying.

A nurse handed me two bundles of joy.

"My babies" I cooed

I gave Ares my baby boy

"Aiden Gabriel Hernàndez" Ares announced

"Addison Gabriella Hernàndez" I say

Our babies.

○◇○◇○

Merry Christmas to all🌲❄♥️

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii⚡