Entelechy🌙

Chapter 39: Entelechy pt I
______________________________________________

Entelechy (n.) the realization of potential
______________________________________________

Roar- Katy Perry

Aspen's POV:

We watched a good movie, but I could tell he was focused on me.

My parents refused to buy me certain foods and drinks since they were out of my price range, so I was left to fend for myself. I chew the delicious snack with sour cream and chives. I'm head over heels for astros and Pringles.

His attention was focused more on me than the movie.

"I feel uneasy when you stare, Res" I muttered huskily.

He said, "Sorry."

He must of realised what I called him.

"Res?" He grinned.

I blathered, "Omg you don't like it, I knew it was silly to choose a nickname for you."

"Hey, I like it, okay," he reassures.

"You do?" I ask.

He nodded, which made me grin.

After I put my head on his shoulder while we were still watching the movie, sparks started to fly.

He must have known that I was experiencing them too because I momentarily jerked at the perfect time.

"This is gonna hurt" I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

♧♧♧

Sun streaks danced lightly on my face as I opened my eyes. After getting the nicest sleep of my life, I felt a weight on my tummy and turned to check what or who it was.

Ares

I jumped out of the bed quickly, kicking the plush duvet off of me, and landed with a bang, my ass stinging in pain. A devilishly attractive face peered tiredly through the covers at my disorganized body on the floor. He laughs.

My knees would have buckled at the sound of his laugh if I wasn't already on the ground.

"Good morning, princess," he says.

Damm. His filthy morning voice.

I waved because I couldn't talk due to shock. I got a good look at his lovely figure. His golden brown hair covered his eyes a bit giving him sexy bed hair,the sun shone lightly on his tan skin,hooded baby blue eyes looked at me,his shirt rided up giving me a peak of his toned abs.

"Like what you see baby girl?" He grinned.

Oh, that grin!

I'm happy to have dark skin because if I didn't, my cheeks would be stained with crimson.

"Uh-uh," I mumbled.