Paroxysm 🌙

Chapter 32: Paroxysm
______________________________________________

Paroxysm (n.) an outburst of emotion or action
______________________________________________

Maps- Maroon 5

Meanwhile in Crescent Moon

Alpha Mason's POV:

Move your worthless ass!" I roared at an Omega

He tripped while speeding up the stairs, but I don't care as long as this place is Royal worthy. Only when bones shatter and bruises appear is it clean. Every omega is working, cleaning the pack house, clearing drains, etc.

She would have cleaned the entire pack if we hadn't left her.

my baby Aspen

The royal family has come; I'll worry about locating her later. I hurriedly approached the north borders where two matte-black SUVs were parked. Painfully long seconds later, the doors opened, and the guests emerged.

Hunter and Hayden Anderson, The Alpha Princes.

They don't even need to speak for attention to be drawn; just being among them makes you feel less than. Their walk was ominous and twice as intense. They could easily put an end to you if they so desired.

separate,they are dangerous . Together, they are a force to be feared.

Then Xavier Anderson, who would soon become Gamma King, entered the room with a face I had assumed I would never see again: Jacqueline Lennox. It's amusing that I haven't heard of or seen anything about the Gamma. Cracking him will be entertaining.

"Our pack considers your presence here to be a great honor." I hailed

"Theo will be happy to accompany you to your reserved rooms." Roman, my beta, intervened.

Theo moved toward the bags they had carried, but his hand was quickly repelled.

Prince Hayden scoffed, "Thank you, but I'll carry that myself."

Hunter said, "The same applies for the rest of us."

Theo's eyes sparkled with defeat and anxiety, but he shrugged it off.

Theo gestured in the direction, "Right this way, your highnesses."

***

Unknown POV:

They weren't just checking in on a pack; they were on a mission.

The Alpha King had that obligation.

Crescent Moon would be writhing right now if it was his presence that lurk on our lands but it was his sons and a girl, the pack got too comfortable but they knew where to thread.

Theo finally led the Royal family to their chambers, bid them farewell, and then fled as quickly as his short legs could carry him.

After a lengthy journey, they dispersed to their assigned chambers to recuperate up before they would reunite in Prince Hayden's room. The Royal Crest was firmly sewn on the guards' uniforms as they stood uniformly apart.

The Alpha and Beta Roman withdrew to their offices where they devised a strategy to interact with the Royal blooded not only at events but also as a union, or family, in general. They wanted everything, regardless of the price: power, titles, wealth, and seasons women.