The beginning of a new Era🌙

Unedited bonus chapter

There are six realms. The Dragon. The Werewolf. The Witches and Wizards. The Angel. The Demon. The Vampire.

Spread out arcoss the globe respectively.

Alliances weren't formed because every kind kept to themselves.

Wars were fought. And we grieve those who sacrificed their lives for the realm and we moved on.

Tristan Burn,Alpha of the werewolves. Ezekiel Quinn,Ruler of the Vampires. Had met to agree to a truce. Thier children even met,Axel and Camilla.

To the shock,they were mates. It was unheard of. Shunned. To find a mate outside your kind.

They knew their parents would not approve. So they met secretly. For weeks on end.

Ezekiel wondered where his daughter would go in the dead of the night. He followed her discretely and the sight before him infuriated him.

That he kept Camilla locked in the tallest tower. Sienna Quinn,his mate told him he was being unreasonable and irrational.

He started war between him and Tristian. Weeks from now,on the day of The Blood Moon. In No man's land.

###

Bloodshed. Dead bodies. Under the Crimson Coloured Moon,a way from the Moon Goddess to cleanse the world.

The two males stood in the middle of the field but far enough to not strike.

"What happened to the truce?" Tristan asked

"It ceased to exist when your son touched my daughter " he roared

"It was deemed to be by the gods " Tristian said "did you notice how happy your daughter is when she's with my son?"

"No" he sighed

"Lives were lost over your blinding rage" Tristan states "My son has done nothing but honour your daughter. At least be happy that she's found love"

"Kill me" Ezekiel mutters as he goes on his knees

Tristan stared at him,the mighty Vampire Lord on his knees asking to be killed.

"No" he utters

Ezekiel lifted his head to look at the Alpha who just denied his death.

"I won't kill you. " He says and walks away

###

Camilla and Axel got married.

It was the beginning of an new era. The era of hybrids.

###

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii⚡