Kärsiä🌙

Chapter 29 : rsiä
______________________________________________

Kärsiä (v): to suffer from, endure, experience,undergo (something negative)
______________________________________________

Tag you're it- Melanie Martinez

Aspen's POV:

Warning: The following scene is a Rape scene,contains cutting and may contain triggers. READ AT OWN RISK!!
You can skip ahead to the next chapter,you DON'T NEED to read the rest of the chapter to understand the next one!!

▪ ▪ ▪

"Leave,whore!" voice command Male

Blyke then scurried off while holding the platter, almost falling down.

"Oh my, you're incredibly pretty" he sneered.

"And I'll enjoy myself with you" he continued.

Before I could process what he was saying, he forcibly grabbed my neck, bruising it, and threw me into a bed. I was gladly offered the floor during this entire period when there was a bed? The hospitality is outstanding here.

He trapped me between his legs and pulled my shoulders into the mattress, making it impossible for me to get out of bed.I considered yelling for mercy, but he had put a blade to my neck because he had anticipated that would happen.

He threatened, "Scream, and I'll cut your throat."

Myra was at the back of my mind, but I considered screaming out to her but couldn't hear her. Noooo

He removed the blade from my neck and used it to shred the clothing I was wearing, tossing them on the ground without a second thought.

No! Not this, can it? No!

He became enraged when I began to move under him, and his eyes began to glow red.

Vampire? No, these are myths that parents have taught their kids.

He chuckled, "Sorry baby, I'm no myth."

He squeezed and played with both of my breasts while sucking on one of them.

I became teary eyed.

He assaulted my breasts for a solid five minutes before beginning to kiss me from the base of my neck to the inside of my thighs.

He said, "Your skin tastes sweet, like honey."

He kept kissing my inner thighs while he slowly parted them open. When I closed them shut, he growled angrily at me and got up to leave. He rummaged through some drawers until he found what he was looking for before laughing sinisterly. I swallowed. My left leg was similarly handcuffed to the bed post after he roughly dragged my right leg. The cuffs burned my skin as I tried to wiggle and pull them off the bed post. Wolfsbane!

He made fun of my struggle and the way the shackles burned my skin.

The psychotic vamp

He said, "I would watch your words, love."

He climbed onto the bed, kissed my inner thighs once more, and then tore off my underpants.

He bragged, "I'll make sure you remember this moment."

He then penetrated me, which caused me to scream. He violently pushed in and out, ripping my walls apart with his massive member. I yelled at him to stop, saying that he shouldn't be doing this and that he was hurting me, but my cries were ignored.

For hours on end, he sexually assaulted me.

He pulled out and stopped after releasing the last of his cum inside of me. He uncuffed my legs and got dressed, acting as if he hadn't just extinguished the last of my remaining light.

My breathing is shaky. My legs were in agonizing discomfort.My face is dripping with uncontrollable tears. I had no feelings. I feel contaminated and filthy. It's nothing new, it's all the same, but this one was different since it was done by a vampire and was motivated by rage, hatred, and retaliation.

Why me? I cried for hours as I lay there. I'm baffled as to how I could have possibly offended someone to warrant such treatment. Sometimes I wish my mother were still alive because I think life may have been different, happier, safer, loved, better taken care of, educated, and genuinely living...

I needed to stop feeling this pain. I have to be n u m b.

Fortunately, Blyke had knocked over the lantern, which was glowing softly underneath the bed.When I took it up and turned to look around, I noticed that there was no window, a door that could only be opened from the outside, a bed with blood-stained sheets, two side tables, a toilet, a sink, and a shower cubicle. I'm confined to a cell, awesome!

I opened the first side table on the right, but there was nothing I could use there. I then looked in the second one, but there was still nothing. When I went to pick up a flash of something shiny, I discovered that it was the Vamp's knife.

Perfect!

The sear I felt when the knife made contact with my skin indicated that it was laced with wolfsbane, but I couldn't care less. I took the knife and began cutting slits on my right arm. I adored how everything I was experiencing vanished, leaving me with nothing but a hollowness. I also cut off my left arm, which made that sensation greater. This is bliss!

I was oozing from both arms, making puddles on both sides of me, and I felt ecstatic since I didn't have Myra to heal me.

After that, I relished the darkness.

▪ ▪ ▪

A/N: thoughts on the chapter? Be honest

I know it's been way too long since I posted but things are just hectic with the test series happening.💔

NB!! I don't not support Rape LIKE AT ALL!! It's a worldwide issue that we need to put a stop to! I have never been raped so I don't know how it feels or to live through the aftermath of it,those who have been through such a traumatic experience and haven't killed themselves, I have the upmost respect for you and I command on your strength and bravery to continue with life, That's something absolutely incredible, and I'm not saying anything bad about those that couldn't live through it, it's understandable because it's not easy living knowing somebody did that to you. I didn't write this to shame you or remind you of the experience, it's just something my overthinking,crazy scenario producing brain thought of at random and I went with it..if you feel as this chapter describes what you went through, I'm deeply sorry and it wasn't my intention to do so. If you skipped the rest of the chapter to read the author note, I respect your decision and don't worry you don't need this one to understand the next chapter, I'll try not to make a continuation.

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii ⚡