Epilogue 🌙

Chapter 57: Epilogue
______________________________________________

He saved me in every way that a person can be saved
______________________________________________

Khelani- Little story

Aspen's POV:

6 years later

Back then, I believed that I would be trapped in that life forever, so if you had told me that this would be my life today, I would have laughed.

I did some yoga and meditated while sitting on the verdant green grass outside.
Before little hands encircled my shoulders, I heard yells and chuckles coming from behind me.

"Mama, Daddy is cheating, he keeps finding me" Addison, my 3-year-old daughter, scowled.

My wonderful husband answered, "No, you are just bad at hiding."

yeah,husband. Ares and I got married a year or so after he had proposed, and three years later, I had Addison and Aiden.

"Where's Dee?" As I tickled my daughter, I questioned.

Ares responded, "He's with Asher and Felix."

Asher and Felix were Landon and Zaylee's twins. Those three inseparable

"Dia!!!" A sweet voice screamed.

When we turned around, little Zara was coming our way.

Zara is the daughter of Phoenix and Madison. She is the most adorable and vocal.

"Mommy says you're invited to a sleepover she's holding at her house." She says before vanishing, Addison following close behind.

"A sleepover really?" Ares laughed.

"Maddie" I said with a shrug.

>●>●>●>

At Phoenix's house, we all gathered around the fireplace. While the rest of us were sharing stories about our past lives, Zaylee and Maddison were preparing tacos. Ares, Leo, Phoenix, Landon, Mom, Isabella, and Miles are included in the "rest."

The children were playing whatever it was upstairs.

"Were you guys expecting us to be here today?" I question

"No, but I'm glad that's how everything worked out" Phoenix beams.

Everyone agreed

As she and Zaylee enter the living area, Maddie exclaims, "Tacos."

We told humorous, weird, and spooky "campfire" stories while watching Netflix and eating a lot of goodies.

I looked around the room and this is it. Happiness. I was content.

I got up, reached into the cabinet, took a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses, then sat back down. Pouring shots for everyone and distributing them.

"La Familia!" Ares yells.

Everyone applauds "La Familia," gets boozed up, and sips limes.

This is my family; just a quarter are biological, and the rest are either related to us by blood or not.

Every aspect of life was different a few years ago. And when I reflect, I see how much can happen in a short period of time to affect a person.

So many strong women began as damaged girls. To put the pieces they left us in back together and create something stronger and unstoppable, it only takes one thing, place, or person.

That was me.

That is me.

That will be me.

just wait and see.

>●>●>●>

And my darling babies we have sadly reached the end.

11:11

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii ⚡