Predicament🌙

Chapter 17: Predicament
______________________________________

Predicament (n.) a difficult, unpleasant or embarrassing situation
______________________________________

Easy - Danileigh ft Chris Brown

Aspen's POV:

When the curtains in my room were opened, I groaned.

I murmured, "Shut the curtains."

Someone answered, "Nope, wake up missy."

"Noo, just let me sleep," I grumbled.

That obnoxious individual dragged me off the bed and gripped my leg, forcing me towards the edge and yanking me to the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed.

After rolling over a few times in an attempt to relieve the ache, I pushed my eyes open. Jacqueline stood over me, beaming as if she hadn't just dragged someone out of bed. I gave her my best frown as I attempted to rise up, but failed miserably because my body was in excruciating pain as a result of Jacqueline's actions.

"Now that you've woken up, go freshen up," she says, motioning to the bathroom door.

"Argh... couldn't you have simply shaken me awake?,as if you were a normal person "I screamed as I made my way to the bathroom.

" No, because it wouldn't have been much fun, two, I wouldn't have received the same reaction, and three, girl, I'm not normal, I'm a werewolf," she says.

Well, that makes two of us

I threw my clothes on the counter and walked into the shower, toying with the settings while hot water poured down my body, revitalising me. I wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel after washing my hair with my usual shampoo and conditioner and washing my body with the same fragrant body wash. This is the first time I've seen something so new. I checked myself out as I walked towards the mirror, wiping away the steam. My jet black hair was matted against my forehead, and my eyes were brighter than they had ever been.

When I entered my room, I saw an outfit that I would never wear willingly on the bed, along with a message that read:

——————————————————

Wear it...it'll make you appear really hot. We're heading to the mall!!

XOXO
Jacky

—————————————————

An emerald green body-con dress, a black denim crop jacket, and black and white Nike Jordans sat in front of me. I'm thankful I don't have to wear heels.

Jacqueline returned dressed in a brown satin dress with black ribbon laced heels, her makeup brown with a hint of gold, to apply my makeup despite my protests that I didn't like it and didn't want to be dolled up. Argh!!

I turned to get a full view of myself after finishing my appearance with mascara and lipgloss....and should I say, dammit, I look really good!!

The dress accentuated my curves, the emerald green contrasting the fair darkness of my skin, the green eyeshadow accentuated my eyes, and the entire look made me feel beautiful, a feeling I've never felt in my life. All I've ever felt when I looked in the mirror was shame, disgust, sadness, and that I was nothing but hideous.