Sciamachy pt I 🌙

Chapter 51: Sciamachy pt I
______________________________________________

Sciamachy (n.) a battle against imaginary enemies,fighting your shadow
______________________________________________

Trauma-NF

Aspen's POV:

Train.
Eat.
Sleep.
Repeat.

every day. each day.

We all put in a lot of effort after that meeting to get ready for the coming war. Whenever it does.

I've been having nightmares lately about him, Roman, Derek, and all the awful things that have happened to me.

○○○○○○○○

Flashback:

Warning: Talks about rape and torture
Read at own RISK!!
You can skip this,it will not be a continuation.

The harder and deeper he went, the louder I yelled.

Those crimson eyes. filled with rage and hatred.

I never understood why bad things happen to me.

He laughs, "Scream, baby girl, scream."

Uncontrollably streaming tears rolled down my face, and I don't believe they ever stopped. His eyes burned into my memory as he repeatedly defiled me by gazing deeply into my soul.

Once we have what we want, you will be my puppet to manipulate whenever I want, he muttered, "You will be ussful to me once this is finished."

I could feel my legs trembling as he uttered those things. As I rushed to escape his firm grip, my thoughts went into panic mode, yet doing so only made things worse.

My face ached, and I snarled.

He slapped me.

"Don't test me whore!" He yelled.

I halted. Realizing it is futile

He praised me and ran his fingers through my hair, saying, "Good girl."

I was nauseated.

As he unleashes his seed in me, he moaned. He releases my ties and walks away.

Crying.
Ruined.
Used.

He was the last thing on my mind, along with the question of why I hadn't been found yet. I drifted in and out of sleep.

A somber man arrived after the door opened. I could see his silhouette, broad shoulders, bulging muscles, and glistening golden eyes through the darkness.

"Are you ready to have fun, princess?" He mocked.

He took it from behind him, but not before I noticed a flash of metal.

He approached me carefully and knelt down in front of me.

My spine tingled when I noticed a pointy thing trickling down my arm.

He said sadistically, "I'm going to enjoy this."

○○○○○○○○

I was gasping for oxygen when I opened my eyes and started crying.

They are headed my way.

A voice rasped, "Calm down."