Oculoplania🌙

Chapter 12: Oculoplania
______________________________________

Oculoplania: (n.) letting your eyes wonder in order to assess someone's 'charms'
______________________________________

🎶Shawn Mendes - Wonder

Hayden's POV:

"You are, undoubtedly, my mate. Aspen, you've got paired to me," I comfort her.

She simply stared at me, as if I were speaking gibberish. I cocked my head to take in her features, which were evident through the mask she was wearing.

Her petite stature would simply vanish against my huge frame, and she appeared as frail as glass. Her showing me the notepad jolted me out of my daze.

What happened to your blue eyes, Hayden?

"My eyes? "What exactly do you mean?" I enquired.

Your eyes were an azure blue with sliver streaks last night, but now they're a smokey black.

"My wolf was in full control when you saw my eyes last night, but now that I'm in control, that's why my eyes are different "I responded.

Oh, you and your wolf can switch control, yeah?

"You didn't know?" I inquired, my gaze scepticism on her.

Well, yeah... I've only recently acquired my wolf, so I'm still learning a lot.

"Oh, my wolf's name is Seth, and what is hers?" I was curious about her wolf.

Myra

"Would you like some breakfast?" I enquired.

No. I'm fine, thank you, but you should get yourself something.

I shrugged and said, "You sure you don't want anything to eat?"

No, I'm good

"Oh okay" I skeptically replied.

"Could you please take off your mask for me?" I enquired.

She froze

I begged her with my eyes to remove her mask so Seth and I could completely appreciate her beauty. To praise her on how utterly gorgeous she looks till she bursts out giggling and blushing profusely.

But why is she conversing with me via a notepad?

Is she barely audible shy? Or nervous? A mute?

I wish to hear her voice..

Her scent was so intoxicating,the combination of lavender, sunshine and peppermint

It broke me when she didn't recognise me as her mate..did her wolf recognise me?

She did say she's new to the werewolf world but how did she get to be at the mate ball if she was human? Did no one catch her scent? How have I not been able to find her?, because I've traveled to nearly all human towns and cities all around the world. Could she be a witch? Tricking me by using a spell to make me see her as a werewolf....

Damm, this girl got me thinking more than usual

But if she's a witch,is she really my mate? Or just pretending to be so she can destroy the throne?

Wolves and witches have been enemies since the beginning of time, even in this new age, some can't get along, let alone accept being mated to the other

Right before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Yeah
I wonder what it's like
I wonder what it's like to be loved by
(Wonder-Shawn Mendes)

A/N:
What do y'all think of the chapter?
Sorry short chapter 😭 I've been busy

Any ideas for Hayden and Aspen's ship name? >.<

Vote!

Comment!

-stormii ⚡