⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson

Y/n stared at the page he had as his pen hovered over it

Y/n stared at the page he had as his pen hovered over it. He semi-listened to what the octopus had to say and the assignment he had assigned, honestly he could care less. He didn't even want to be in class but he was too scared to leave on his own.

Everyone in the class groaned at the type of assignment they were given, it was a stupid one to Y/n. But he could do it rather quickly, but he just rested his head and waited for Nagisa's signal to try and do his attack after his.

Nagisa had finally gotten up from his seat after Kayano asked about the octopus's name, only to be denied that he had one. Kayano side glanced Nagisa as he walked up to the resting Sensei. In fact, everyone in the class was watching him in slight wonder.

Terakasa only smirked, not even realizing that the chair next to him had moved.

"Ah, are you already done, Nagisa?" Sensei questioned.

Suddenly, from behind Nagisa's assignment, he pulled out one of the anti-me daggers. He raised it and with much force and speed, attempted to stab the octopus head on. Unfortunately, but expectingly, the octopus stopped it.

"I told you didn't I?" The octopus stated, "To have more of a..."

The octopus didn't get to finish as a shadow appeared behind Nagisa. Suddenly, he was hugged by one small arm that wrapped around him. Everyone's eyes widened when they realized that Y/n was behind Nagisa. Nagisa had move to the side, occupying one of Sensei's tentacles, to let Y/n pass through.

The plan was simple, but effective. It was a plan that both Nagisa and Y/n had created together and on the top since Terakasa gave them the grenade. Nagisa were to attack the octopus when he leases expects it. When he is preoccupied with Nagisa's knife, Y/n would go and get as close as he could to let the grenade explode. Simple as that.

The thing with Y/n is that he can mask his presence from other people. He can move silently at will and attack swiftly, that is Y/n's specialty. No one is Class 3-E has it, at least not yet, but even so, Y/n will still be superior at this type of attack.

Nagisa narrows his eyes in worry as Y/n hugged the octopus close to him. Y/n still had his teddy in between him and the octopus, he buried his face in the cloth the 'thing' had. Sensei was clearly shook by this.

Terakasa smirked and pressed a small remote controlled button he had. Nagisa clutched his fist and attempted to pull Y/n away from the blast. However, that just caused both young males to get caught in it.

Bbs scattered everywhere, flying to the floor and the walls like real bullets. The blast let out a loud bang. But the whole thing was over as soon as it started, only leaving smoke behind that covered the front of the room.

"Alright!! We did it!!" Terakasa cheered as he two lackeys followed him, "That 10 billion is ouuurrs!!"

"Nice job!!"