⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time

"Huh

"Huh..."

"What in the world...?"

"Okay could you please stop, this crying business is ridiculous," Irina stated as she and the rest of the class were having lunch at the moment.

However, everyone was slowly losing their appetite as Koro-sensei was 'sobbing' his eyes out as yellow 'tears' were running down his face. It was very odd, especially since this was supposed to be from a grown adult.

"Excuse me, but for your information these are my nostrils," Koro-sensei stated, "I'm not crying my nose is running!"

Irina irked, "How am I supposed to know that?!"

Y/n deadpanned as he had finished eating already, "I don't think a runny nose is better than you crying..." He said.

Koro-sensei's mucus continued to run down his face and onto the classroom floor, "For some reason, my sinuses have been running a buck since yesterday!"

The door to the classroom suddenly slid opened, catching Koro-sensei's attention. Y/n was slightly surprised to see Terakasa enter the room, however, he didn't greet him like he usually does. He didn't really want to talk to Terakasa at the moment.

"Terakasa, thank heaven!!" Koro-sensei shouted as he was in front of his student in a flash making Y/n and Terakasa flinched at the sudden attention, "I had this awful feeling you abandoned our class for good!!"

Terakasa grumbled at Koro-sensei and pushed him away as he wiped his face clean from Koro-sensei's mucus, "So, octopus, I think it's time we stopped messing around and killed you for real!" He stated as he pointed up at his snot face teacher, "Come by the pool after class. We all know your big weakness is water, don't we now?"

Y/n narrowed his eyes at Terakasa. He then glanced behind him where Karma was. Karma noticed the certain glint in Y/n's eyes and nodded towards him. The duo said nothing as they let Terakasa say what he pleases.

Terakasa turned to the rest of the class, "Hey, it's all right, you guys can come too! You can watch while I shove him in. You can even help me out!"

Y/n slightly perked up, 'How unusual...'

"Where's this coming from?" Meahara questioned as he stood up, "You make fun of our attempts and now you expect us to be on board with yours? Dude, you pride yourself on having the worst attitude in this class. Give me one good reason why any of us should help you?"

"Whatever," Terakasa scoffed with a smirk as he turned to walk out of the class, "Suit yourself man. I didn't want to share the prize money with you deadasses anyway."

"The hell is his deal all of a sudden?"

"Guy's mood swings are too much for me."

"Exactly, count me out."

"Yeah, me too."

"Let's all go!!" Koro-sensei said with a stuffy voice, "It'll be fun!"

Mucus suddenly covered the whole classroom floor, locking almost everyone's feet in place. Everyone screamed in shock and horror that they couldn't move and that it was Koro-sensei's mucus holding them in place.