⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers

"Oh, please, please, please~ become a cop with us!!" Koro-sensei begged as he was right next to Y/n with comical tears rolling down his eyes

"Oh, please, please, please~ become a cop with us!!" Koro-sensei begged as he was right next to Y/n with comical tears rolling down his eyes. "It'll be so much fun! You weren't able to hang out with your favorite teachers when you went to the summer festival, so why not hang out with us!!"

E class couldn't help but sweatdrop at Koro-sensei action as he was hovering around and deadpanning Y/n. For gym class today, the class was playing a 'friendly' game of cops and robbers. With the students being robbers and running around the forest and mountains, and the teachers, Koro-sensei and Karasuma, as the cops, who are supposed to catch the students.

"Knock it off," Karasuma said with an irk on his cheek, trying to pull Koro-sensei away from Y/n. "This is a lesson not a game. Y/n is a student so he's going to be a robber with the rest of his class."

Koro-sensei slumped in his stance. "But he would make such a good cop..."

"Who cares!"

Y/n looked at his teachers weirdly as they bickered with one another. He then looked at Irina, she was talking with the girls about her recent mission. It seems like the girls of E class had taken a liking to her mission stories. Y/n then looked back at Koro-sensei and Karasuma.

"Am I still going to be a robber?" Y/n asked in confusion.

"Yes!"
"No!"

WACK!

"Yes, you are still going to be a robber, Y/n," Karasuma said casually as if he didn't just wack Koro-sensei on the head with a baton. "Don't listen to what he says."

Y/n blinked in shock along with the rest of the class who witnessed what happened. "O-Okay... Also, where did Koro-sensei get the cop outfit?"

"Cop what-?"

"Nyehehe~ We'll be the best cops around, Karasuma. Let's catch all these criminals and make them have extra homework!" Koro-sensei proclaimed with your everyday cop officer outfit, imminently recovering from the wack he received.

"YOU SURE GET OVER IT FAST, HUH?!"

Koro-sensei giggled to himself, catching the class's attention. "In this class, we'll be working on your parkouring and escaping skills! Karasuma will be the one to arrest you, while I will be keeping charge of the jail here. You all will have exactly five minutes to scatter and will have to survive 30 minutes once those five minutes are up! Look out, because I assure you we won't be going easy~"

"Remember that this is still a lesson, make sure you don't get caught," Karasuma ordered. "You got that?"

"Yes sir!"

Karasuma crossed his arms as he nodded. "Good. Your five minutes start... now!"

Being slightly shocked at the sudden announcement, all the students, and Irina, went rushing into the forest, as if running for their lives. Ritsu was on everyone's phone showing off the timer that was set up a minute before. As everyone scattered and hid, the cops waited.