⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized

Y/n never has blood on his hands

Y/n never has blood on his hands. At most, it would be bruises and scratches from when he sent people to kill others, but Y/n have never killed someone himself. He had never raised a knife or gun with the intent to kill, except, of course, to Koro-sensei. However, not a single drop of blood of someone else had never touched his skin, so sending Itona to kill Koro-sensei was simply another bruise in his palm.

Itona, by the command from Y/n, was quick to attack Koro-sensei with his modified tentacles. Although his tentacles have lessened, his attacks were harsh and quick. Koro-sensei himself almost couldn't even keep up. Those who were watching hearts beated at a thousand miles per hour in fear that Koro-sensei might die.

"I'm afraid drastic changes to the playing field were an order," Shiro claimed as Koro-sensei continued to dodge Itona's attack. "You understand, I'm sure. Ensnare first, strike second, very effective. I'm very glad that I tore a page from 'their' tactics."

"You dirty-!" Terakasa shouted out. "I should have known it was you behind all this!!"

Y/n couldn't help but flinch hearing a familiar voice. He was quick to turn to his friends in shock that they were here. An empty feeling in his stomach started to eat away at him in guilt. He clutched his teddy close to his chest; fear creeping up his neck.

"Indeed," Shiro confirmed. "The multiple underwear thefts in town, planting the underwear and other items around Koro-sensei, and even forging his own handwriting, was all my doing. However, don't blame the agent. For this place, the last part of my plan, I needed a substitute for the role of the underwear thief. He won't be bothering anyone any longer. You can thank Y/n for training him so well."

Shiro outstretched his arm and opened his hand in a welcoming manner to his side. He beckoned Y/n closer to him as the students followed his line of sight. They didn't want to believe it, but Y/n was indeed here off to the sides and in the shadows of the trees.

Y/n almost couldn't move. Seeing the pure horror and distraught on his classmates faces, his friends, made him feel sick. However, his body moved on his own, running on fear and anxiety. Without wanting to, Y/n walked up to Shiro and slightly stood behind him. He said nothing.

"Y/n...?" Nagisa whispered out as his friends beside him were equally confused and scared.

"Mr. Tsuruta was just following orders from someone higher than Mr. Karasuma..." Y/n muttered out, but his words hearable. "...it was his own fault... for being weak..." Hearing those words come out of Y/n of all people started his classmates. It was like they were speaking to Shiro and not Y/n himself. Like Y/n was the puppet and Shiro, a puppet master.

Shiro chuckled as he patted Y/n's head softy. "Very good Y/n, I couldn't be prouder." He turned to the students. "I'm sure you've noticed the gloves on Itona's tentacles. The edges are sharp and constructed of anti-sensei material. Each defensive stroke by your teacher results in ever increasing damage to his limbs.