⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan

"SHIT!" Terakasa cursed as he stumbled over his footing as he was trying to get to the waterfall as soon as possible

"Less cursing, more running, Terakasa!" Y/n called out as he was using the branches and rocks to his advantage to move faster, "Just keep moving!!"

As Terakasa and Y/n were trying to get to the waterfall the quickest way possible, a fight had broken out. Apparently, Itona and Shiro were waiting at the bottom of the waterfall, waiting for Koro-sensei's arrival. Now, Itona and Koro-sensei were, once again, fighting to the death.

"He's fast!" Koro-sensei pointed out as he was trying his best to dodge and block all of Itona's attacks, "And rather stronger than I recall!"

"We reduced the number of tentacles," Shiro explained as he was just standing a side, "focusing the speed and power in those remaining. A little experiment that I want to make official in my research. Now, even a simple, or weak child can master them. Astonishing, isn't it?"

As the fight between Itona and Koro-sensei continued, the whole class waiting on the top of the cliff edge as they could only watch. Everyone had a frown on their face, even Karma. They were starting to get worried for their teacher. Little did they know, their two classmates had just arrived.

"This is unreal."

"That's maybe a foot of water can serious throw him off that much?"

"That's because it's not just water," Y/n said as he and Terakasa entered the picture.

"It ain't his only problem," Terakasa added.

"You've got some nerve," Isogai stated to Terakasa with a pissed off look on his face.

Terakasa only continued, "Look, he just saved you from drowning, he can't go all out because he's spent. And his attention is still divided."

"Oh no!" A classmate shouted as everyone's attention was directed to the problem, "That branch can't support Hara's weight! She's gonna fall!"

"He can't focus on the fight because he's too worried about them!"

"Especially her," Terakasa stated, "That fatty will be toast soon."

"Be nice," Y/n scolded to Terakasa, making him slightly flinch.

"We have to help!" Nagisa claimed.

"How?!"

"Wait, hold on a sec," Isogai spoke up again as he turned to Terakasa, "This wasn't even your plan, was it? You got roped into this."

Y/n pointed to Isogai, "Bullseye~"

Terakasa scoffed before looking at Isogai through the corner of his eyes, "Like a head of cattle. But hey that's what happens when you got sight and no vision. Some smartass wolf comes along and before you know it, you're on the menu. The thing is though, if I'm gonna be played, I pick the tune.