⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back

The sounds of class 3E's drills were one of the only things anyone stranger to the mountain could here

The sounds of class 3E's drills were one of the only things anyone stranger to the mountain could here. It had been a rather peaceful day with the usual assassination attempts on Koro-sensei.

Currently, class E were doing PE drills, obviously. They were swinging a dagger in hand in a swift motion just like Karasuma had taught them. Y/n had a different exercise, he had a dagger on his heel and was working on his kicks. His hands were always occupied with his teddy, so this his way of attacking someone.

"Swing your knives through eight strikes without hesitation!!" Karasuma ordered, "No matter how you stand, don't lose your balance!! Good job for keeping up the pace, Y/n!!"

Y/n sighed as he sweatdropped. He didn't like being out of place, but he couldn't help it. He just continued to do his drills.

"You're cruel, Karasuma," Koro-sensei's cries could be heard making the students pause for a moment, "My gym class is popular with the students, too."

"That's a lie," Y/n pointed out as he plopped to the ground, his teddy in his arms, "You're too difficult to keep up with, to to mention you give us humans impossible workouts with an insane amount of speed to do them in."

All of the students agreed in their own way, some mumbling about it while others said it out loud. Koro-sensei looked shook that everyone didn't like his PE class. Y/n only narrowed his eyes at the teacher. Koro-sensei, feeling the dislikingness from Y/n, went to go play in the sandbox in shame.

"We finally succeeded in driving the target away. Let's continue class," Karasuma stated.

"But Mr. Karasuma, is there a reason for this sort of practice?" Meahara asks as he came up to the human teacher, "And on top of that, doing it with the target himself right in front of us..."

Karasuma let out a small hum before talking, "Studying and assassination are the same. Their usefulness is determined by learning the fundamentals."

Y/n came up to a confused Nagisa, having already gotten up from the ground. He watched as Isogai and Meahara got into a fighting stance to attack Karasuma, since he asks them to do so.

However, Karasuma was quick to knock them down and thrown them both to the ground without any problem. This shocked the class a bit as both males panted on the ground.

Y/n let out a small whistle and went to the fallen Isogai and Meahara. He crouched down to their level and softly dusted them off with one of his hands. He wasn't doing much, but it was cute and greatly appreciated.

"You understand that if you can't hit me, then the probability of success against his Mach 20 is low," Karasuma stated, "Take a look. While we're working on offense and defense, that guy has constructed Osaka castle in the sandbox and, on top of that, changed his clothes and is even performing a tea ceremony."

Y/n blinked at the octopus teacher, "It's so detailed..." He pointed out, making Meahara nod n surprise.

Karasuma helped Isogai up as Y/n stood up and helped Meahara up, "If everyone in the class reaches a level where they can hit me, then at least the success rate of your assassinations will increase. There are many fundamentals necessary for assassination, like knives and shooting. During PE, I will teach them to you."