⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts

"Don't you think you went a bit far?" Y/n whispered to Karma as he stared at the front of the classroom

"Well, we'll see, N/n," Karma said simply.

Karma had taken it upon himself to actually find an octopus and kill it. He had stabbed it straight through it's head with a knife and placed in front of the class so that everyone could see. Granted, Y/n wasn't innocent either, having given Karma the location on where to find an octopus in the first place.

"Good morning class," The usual hyper voice of Koro-sensei said as he walked in the classroom, "Hm? What's the matter everyone?"

Koro-sensei glanced at a bored Y/n before turning to where he usually takes role call. He froze where he stood, staring at the octopus in front of him.

"Ah, sooorrry," Karma spoke up, "I mistook it for you and ended up killing it! I'll throw it away, go just bring it over here."

"...Alright..." Koro-sensei muttered and picked up the animal and walked over to Karma.

Karma had a smirk on his face as Koro-sensei neared. Y/n only yawned and glanced at the two who had a lot of tension, however he knew nothing bad was going to happen since Koro-sensei's tension wasn't serious like Karma's.

A sudden wave of wind and heat hit Y/n like a brick. He covered himself with his teddy to protect himself from the heat. He glanced up and noticed that Koro-sensei had drills instead of his tentacles and the nuke, that he was targeted with a few days back, was used for fire.

"All me to show you, Karma, the power of these drill tentacles," Koro-sensei stated, "And the heat of this missile snatched from self-defense force. Sensei, never let's an assassin go home bored."

Y/n blinked a bit in surprise before he noticed that Karma had piece of freshly made Takoyaki in his mouth. Karma was quick to spit it out in shock and from the heat.

"AUGH!!"

"That complexation comes from not having breakfast doesn't it? I have made Takoyaki with my Mach speed. If you eat this, you'll come closer to being a healthy child," Koro-sensei then turned to Y/n and brought a piece of Takoyaki up to him, "You should eat too Y/n, I've noticed that you've not been eating on a regularly basis. That's a no-no in my book."

Y/n hesitated for a second before taking the food and taking a little bite out of it. He wondered how Koro-sensei could tell that he has a bad eating habit. Not that he can't help it, Y/n's eating patterns all fall into the hands of his guardian after all.

Koro-sensei seemed happy that Y/n had ate his food so he turned to Karma, "You know, Karma, I am a teacher who performs maintenance and improvements on the rusted, dull blades of assassins for examples. You should come at me each day with a serious intent to kill. And each time, I will improve."

Y/n was calmly eating the rest of the Takoyaki that Koro-sensei had set out for him. He won't lie, the food was good for not having a breakfast in the morning. Karma only glared up at Koro-sensei, glancing at Y/n sometimes only to see him eating.