⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil

Soft sound of squishing was heard through out the classroom as Koro-sensei was punching the wall with his tentacle

Soft sound of squishing was heard through out the classroom as Koro-sensei was punching the wall with his tentacle. It was very clear what Karma had said had gotten to him, and it doesn't help when his childish mind thought out Y/n as a traitor.

"Seems like you've hit a nerve," Y/n stated as he laid his chin on his desk, already finished with the test that was given. Since he was in the back of the class, only the people around him heard what he said.

Karma let out a hum, he was lucky that he gotten a desk right next to Y/n, "Of course, sensei is a real pushover~" He taunted.

"Yo Karma, don't come crying to us when you get that monster mad," Terasaka stated.

"It would've been better if you stayed secluded at home again," One of Terasaka's lackeys said.

"Terasaka, didn't you almost wet yourself last time you tried?" Y/n asks as he opened one eye to look at Terasaka.

"Wh-?! I didn't piss myself! Plus, you're one to talk!"

Y/n side glared Terasaka, "Last time I remembered, I only hid behind Nagisa, at least I was crying on the floor."

"Shut it you!!"

Karma let out a chuckle, "Wow~ What a wuss, big tough guy."

Terasaka slammed his fist on the desk, "Not you too! Bastards, you looking for a fight?!"

Y/n sighed and snuggled his teddy, "You know full well that both of us can easily take you down."

"Hey, you over there!!" Koro-sensei called out, "Don't make a ruckus during the test!!"

"Sorry, Koro-sensei!" Karma said in a fake apologetic tone, "You see, me and Y/n are already finished, we thought we could've chat a bit. But, oh well, I guess we'll both stay quiet and I'll eat this gelato while Y/n takes a nap, okay?"

Y/n yawned as put his face down on the desk, already ready to fall asleep to take a nap. Koro-sensei just glanced at the sleepy male then looked back at Karma with angry eyes.

"You can't do something like that during class, Karma. Honestly where did you buy tha..." A small realization hit Koro-sensei, "Tha-That's the gelato I bought from Italy yesterday!!"

Karma stuck his tongue out in slight mockery, "Ah, soooorryy~ I found it refrigerating in the faculty room."

"This cannot be settled with an apology!!" Koro-sensei stated, "And after I went through so much trouble, flying through the cold stratosphere so the gelato wouldn't melt!!"

"Heeh..." Karma licked the gelato with a teasing smile, "So what you gonna do teach? Hit me?"

Koro-sensei marched over to the back of the classroom, "Absolutely not! I will just eat what's left!"

POP! POP!

Koro-sensei looked down in shock that he had just stepped on multiple bb pellets that were scattered all over the floor. The pellets were seemingly just dropped at they were rolling and falling.