⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords

Y/n glanced at the fences at the edge of the field

Y/n glanced at the fences at the edge of the field. He noticed that the girls, Irina, and Karasuma were there watching the game. The girls looked pretty beat up, they must've lost their game from what Y/n concluded as Irina was reading a book about baseball.

Y/n let out a small huff as he turned to watch the game. He observed the other team as they were sitting at their side of the bleachers. He narrowed his eyes, however. The opposite team looked drained and deep in thought. The principle did something for sure, and Y/n did not like it.

"Batter number one, left fielder, Hashi Nudo," The announcer machine called out.

"Play ball," The ref shouted.

Sugino let out a small breath as his eyes sharpened at the spot in the middle of Nagisa's glove. He reeled back his hand and threw a curve ball, just like how Y/n told him to do. The ball was too fast, and the batter didn't even have time to swing his bat.

"Nice throw!" Y/n shouted from the bleachers of his team.

Sugino glanced at Y/n with a smile on his face. He quickly turned back to catch the ball that was thrown back at him so that he could pitch. If he can keep this streak and not let the other team bat one hit, it might just end in his favor.

Y/n gave a lopsided smile before it dropped when he turned to look at the principle. A shiver went down his spine as he noticed that the principle was talking to Shindo in, what seemed like, a condescending and manipulative look in his eyes.

Y/n furrowed his brows as he tightened his hold on his teddy, "This isn't good."

As the plays went on, the two teams continuously fought for the points. People were getting out, getting striked, bunted, and failing to catch the ball. The game was like a snake eating its own tail, it wasn't going anywhere in the end.

"You know what to do, right, Karma?" Y/n asked as Karma passed the bottle of water to him.

Karma smiled to Y/n as he grabbed his helmet since it was his turn to bat, "Of course, I do," He smirked.

Y/n deadpanned, "Koro-sensei told you something huh?"

Karma just shrugged as he walked out to the field, "He just told me to be my normal self with a little bit of spice~"

Y/n sighed as he pushed Karma out of the bleachers, "Just don't get into a fight again. I really don't want to be the one patching you up."

Karma just stuck out his tongue. He made his way to home base but paused near the fences where all of the other students were at. His cocky smile was replaced with a natural frown as he gazed out at the bunting protection in the field.

"Move it kid!" The ref shouted at Karma, "Get your tail in the batter's bo-"

"Hang on," Karma pointed out making the ref shut it, "Never pegged you the type to play dirty sir," He was addressing to the principle who sat comfortably in the enemy's bleachers, "If the rules haven't changed than this little gamba isn't legal, but they're guarding the infield. The umpire should've called them out by now."