⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power

A/n: I lied about the one more chapter of fluff, yall are safe... for now

'Being called in by Kayano was my least expectation of the summer,' Y/n thought to himself

'Being called in by Kayano was my least expectation of the summer,' Y/n thought to himself. 'She said she invited everyone in the class...' He deadpanned as he was sitting in his classroom seat. '...but why am I the only one here?'

"I'm so glad that you were able to make it, Y/n!" Kayano cheered as she had a pile of papers in her hands. "I know this might be awkward for you, being the only one here and all, but I have a favor to ask you."

Y/n perked up, Kayano doesn't ask favors often and he knew this. "Hm? Well, what is it?"

Kayano smiled with excitement as she placed the pile of papers down. "I need help on some calculations."

"Calculations?"

"I'm not all that smart when it comes to math and engineering," Kayano mumbled, scratching the back of her head sheepishly. "To be honest, I'm only at taking measurements for baking. But for what I'm planning, I want to make sure that everything is perfect. So... can you help me with this?"

Y/n blinked for a moment. He then gave Kayano a small smile. "What's the plan?" He asked making Kayano's eyes sparkle with happiness.

It was now later in the day as the classroom was no filled up with the students of class E

It was now later in the day as the classroom was no filled up with the students of class E. Kayano stood in front of the classroom as Karasuma and Irina were by her side. However, one seat remained empty, making those around it question where its owner is.

"I've gathered you all here today, even though we're still on break, for a very important reason;" Kayano announced proudly. "Our nation's current egg surplus crisis!! Poultry farmers across the land are throwing out their excessive bulk!"

"Oh, that's right, I heard about that on the news," Isogai pointed out. "It's a real waste."

Kayano pointed at Isogai esthetically. "It is! So, I dropped in a proposal to salvage those poor eggs to assassinate Koro-sensei in a way that it's grantee that it's fool proof!"

The class slightly oohed at the sudden plan. "You're going to kill him with surplus eggs?"

"What?" Terakasa questioned, tossing some BBs in the air. "You're gonna make an omelet, throwing in a couple of these babies? Like he won't see that coming from a mile away."