⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?

Y/n yawned as the chattering of his classmates could be heard

Y/n yawned as the chattering of his classmates could be heard. Apparently, Koro-sensei brought a bike to school because of how much Yoshida rambled about them with him. Needlesstosay, Yoshida was pretty excited to see a modeled bike look so similar to the real thing.

"This is awesome!" Yoshida stated as the others in the class awed at the sight of the fake bike, "Holy crap, you even got the flare sides right!!"

"The hell you so stoked about?" Terakasa questioned as he had just walked into the classroom from outside.

Yoshida was slightly started but smiled nonetheless, "Oh Hey, Terakasa. So, you know how we always thought I was the only one here into bikes and stuff? Well, turns out Koro-sensei knows as much as I do about 'em!"

Terakasa's small smile dropped after hearing his friend talk so positively about Koro-sensei. Y/n peaked open one of his eyes as he noticed the change in atmosphere around Terakasa. He narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I may be an adult, but I'll never outgrow the need for speed," Koro-sensei stated, "I've dabbled in manly hobbies like this for years! Did you know this particular model can reach up to 300 kilometers per hour? What I wouldn't give to burn rubber on the genuine article someday!" He got off the fake bike as he seemed to beam with happiness.

"Are you kidding?" Yoshida grinned as Koro-sensei changed out of his biker suit into his normal attar, "You could get this puppy to Mach 20 without pumping the gas!" He laughed along with the rest.

Terakasa gritted his teeth as he heavily glared at the fact that everyone was being friendly-friendly with the 'thing' that they are supposed to kill. He walked over to the bike and kicked it over, breaking it.

Y/n flinched at the sudden noise and turned his head to look at what happened. He deadpanned when he realized that it was all Terakasa's doing. However, he didn't say anything to piss off Terakasa more as the look on his face was intimidating enough.

"Come on dude! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Yoshida questioned as Koro-sensei had let out a screech and is now crying on the floor.

"You apologize immediately!" Nakamura claimed, "Koro-sensei worked very hard on that to showcase his manliness and you've just reduced him to tears!"

"Yeah, what she said!"

"You're talking to me and all I hear is a swarm of freaking locusts," Terakasa stated as he grabbed something from his desk.

Y/n was quick to shut his classroom door behind him as he had made his escape. He noticed the odd-looking bottle earlier in the day but didn't say anything. He sighed as he listened in to what was happening in the classroom.

Terakasa slammed the bottle down making gas cover the whole room, "It's time for some pest control!"

"GAH!!"

"WHAT THE?!"

"IS THAT A BUG BOMB??"

"That does it," Koro-sensei said, red in the face, literally, "I enjoy a good prank as much as the next guy, but-"