⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student

Y/n kept flinching himself awake

Y/n kept flinching himself awake. His head was nodding off as his chin keeps slipping off of his hand. However, he tried his best to keep awake and pay attention in class, but it was almost impossible for him.

Terakasa noticed the sleepiness of Y/n since he sat next to him, and Karma was off chatting with Nagisa so he didn't notice. His brows slightly furrowed as he had been watching Y/n try to keep himself awake for the whole school day so far.

"Oi," Terakasa called out, making Y/n flinch again, "What's wrong with you today? You seem extra tried today, that's not like you."

"Hmm," Y/n mumbled, "I'm surprised you noticed..."

Terakasa rolled his eyes, "I sit right next to you, if you didn't think that I wouldn't notice, then you're a dumbass."

Y/n sighed as he rubbed the tiredness out of his eye, "Well it's nothing, really. I just didn't get enough sleep today."

"That's your excuse everyday," Terakasa pointed out, "Be more creative with your excuse, at least."

"But it's true," Y/n yawned, "I never get enough sleep..."

Terakasa stared at Y/n for a second before turning away with a scoff, "You need to take care of yourself more. Other wise how else are we supposed to kill that octopus?"

Y/n let out a small hum in surprise as he looked up at Terakasa. Terakasa had his head turned away from Y/n so that the smaller male didn't notice the small blush on his cheek. In all honesty, Terakasa really does care for Y/n, but he won't say that out loud, of course.

"Take care of yourself," Terakasa repeated his voice lowering in a slightly calm manner, "You haven't been getting enough sleep, you barely eat anything, and you never drink water all day. How stupid can you be to not take care of yourself. Hmph, no wonder you're such a whimp."

Y/n stared at Terakasa in slight surprise. He looked down at his desk as he fiddled with his teddy that was in his lap. He couldn't help but let a small smile take over his lips. It's nice to know that someone so rough, such as Terakasa, still cared for him.

"I'll try," Y/n said, barely over a whisper but Terakasa could still hear.

"Tch..."

Suddenly, the door to the classroom slammed opened, making everyone jump in their seats or where they were standing. Some students were still on edge because of the story that Ritsu said, so now they were all on high guard, even Koro-sensei too.

A tall figure walked into the room. He was dressed head to toe with white clothing as not a single piece of skin was shown. No one could see his face as it was hidden and darkened thanks to his head wear. The only thing that wasn't white was the two red glowing eyes.