⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love

The loud beats of the music filled the air

The loud beats of the music filled the air. It vibrated throughout the peoples' chest as they danced and drank to their heart content. The flashing lights illuminated the brightest of colors and flashed on and off. Some were by the pool talking or swimming, others were inside dancing or sitting around.

A boy with a hat and narrow eyes stared at the ceiling in boredom. He could care less about the people around him. He found himself alone, despite bringing a whole group of his 'friends' to enjoy the vacation.

'This is depressing...' Yuji thought to himself, holding a smoke and a cup with a brightly colored liquid in his hands. 'Lamest vacay ever...' He took a sip of his drink.

Yuji suddenly took notice of a group of girls walking into the club. He paused for a moment as he noticed that they were a group of girls his age. He raised a brow at them but only resulted to watching them, for now.

"Did that group caught your eye?" A voice spoke, as a figure walking up to Yuji.

Yuji only lightly scoffed, crushing his cigarette and hiding it in his fist. "Not really. They seem like a bunch of airheads to me, Miya."

Miya could only sigh. "You can't just say that about people, Yuji. You wouldn't know what they're like if you don't talk to them."

Miya was only a little taller than Yuji. He had bigger eyes than Yuji and didn't wear a hat but a light hoodie. They are both the same age, and both had filthy rich parents. However, it was obviously proven that Miya had a bit more manners than Yuji did.

Yuji rolled his eyes. "They're not even that pretty. So, what's the point of..." He started to trail off when he noticed that with the group, two other girls were straying behind.

"Oh, be a man already." Fuwa pushed as she and Yada grabbed two different wrists. "You're both here to protect us, not use us as a shield. Get in front!"

"I can't! Don't make me do this, please." A voice begged.

"No way! Th-This is embarrassing... Let me just leave..." Another complained.

"Stop it." One of the girls said, pulling the first voice in front.

"You both look fabulous!" Another stated, pulling the second too.

Both Nagisa and Y/n stumbled a bit as they blushed red from embarrassment. Nagisa was wearing an off shoulder, black shirt, with a plaid red skirt and thigh highs. Meanwhile, Y/n was wearing a frilly Lolita dress with bows, silk, and lacing. His teddy bear only added to the look, and even made it better.

 His teddy bear only added to the look, and even made it better