⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents

Y/n and the rest of the class stared up at the cliff before them

Y/n and the rest of the class stared up at the cliff before them. They all sweatdropped at the pure height and steepness. How were they supposed to get to the medicine now if they're not even going to be on time? Y/n lightly tched to himself.

"Ten of your classmates are ill," Koro-sensei said, making sure everyone remembers the responsibility that is put on them, "Two others have been left behind to care for them. That leaves you to operate on their behalf. Sneak in, surprise our mysterious adversary, and steal the antidote."

Karasuma, who was holding Koro-sensei in a plastic bag, lifted Koro-sensei to face him, "It's too dangerous," He stated firmly, "Whoever the hell this guy is he's a pro. This scenario has been planned out to the last detail."

"Perhaps the wisest course of action would be to simply hand me over, is that it?" Koro-sensei suggested, "Unconditional surrender? The choice is yours."

Y/n had glanced back at the teachers talking before looking back up at the cliff along with the rest of the class. He let out a small hum and walked up to the rocks and gripped onto it. He raised a brow.

'These rocks are sturdy and stable,' Y/n thought to himself as he looked up, 'However, they are sharp, a simple grab on some will cut your skin and most likely cause an infection... Climbing this will be hard...' He narrowed his eyes as he put his teddy into the makeshift backpack he still had, 'But it's not impossible.'

"Ten to one, they plummet to their deaths before getting halfway up," Irina stated to the teachers, concern yet masking it with annoyance.

Karasuma grumbled to himself before looking down in slight shame, "It's not worth the risk. We play by the enemy's rules," He stated turned to look at the two who were wanted, "Nagisa, Y/n, be on your guard- huh?"

Karasuma's eyes widened when he noticed that Y/n and Nagisa weren't where he last saw them. In fact, the rest of E class wasn't at the foot of the cliff anymore, instead they were scaling up the cliff already, and efficiently. Karasuma stared at his students in surprise.

"Come on, what are we scared of?" Isogai questioned, "It's just a ledge, no big."

"I know right! What have we been training for??"

Isogai chuckled, letting out a small grunt as he gripped onto a rock and turned back to look at his teachers, "Oh yead, see we can handle this! Now, whoever's waiting at the top may be a different story. So, hey Mr. K, it'd be cool if you came with. We need a commander."

"Help us make this bastard pay!" Terakasa claimed, shouting down the cliff, "Show what it means to mess with E class!!"

"For our teacher you shouldn't underestimate us," Y/n stated as he was standing on a small rock with one foot, "You would be surprised with how well trained we are because of you, Mr. Karasuma."

Karasuma's eyes widened a bit at Y/n's predicament, "Y/n, be careful!"

Y/n chuckled a bit, "Mr. Karasuma, I think you've forgotten that being light on my feet and balancing are my specialty."