⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear

A/N: Have a Christmas special drawing of Y/n for not being able to update in so longMore like this and art is on my insta if y'all want to check it out

More like this and art is on my insta if y'all want to check it out

A/N: Have a Christmas special drawing of Y/n for not being able to update in so longMore like this and art is on my insta if y'all want to check it out

There was eight people from E class, at least that's what Y/n could counted. He could feel their breathe gasping in when the words left Y/n's mouth. He could hear them come closer to him, in questioning, in confusion, in curiosity.

"Y/n, you're talking nonsense," someone said, Y/n was unable to recognize the voice, as they grabbed his arm. "Let's go back and save the class toge-"

SLAM!

Imminently, that person was grabbed by the face and slammed down to the ground. The thud seemed to echo throughout the whole area. The sound bounced off of walls along with the screams of the other six.

Y/n flicked his hand that he used to slam his fellow student down as he was kneeling down. When he looked up, a few whimpers of fear were heard. He snapped his head to the noise and ran at them.

The second person screamed when Y/n tackled them down, their head hitting wall and they grunted. Y/n raised a fist and punched the person twice in the chest and head before he could feel them not moving anymore but still breathing.

"He... HE'S INSANE!"

"QUICK HOLD HIM!!"

Two people came up to Y/n as they tried to hold him. However, they were unlucky when Y/n dodged their attacks. He kicked one of them in the back and heard them yell. The sounds of heads colliding with one another was heard and grunting of pain.

Someone else came up to Y/n and managed to grab him by the arm. Y/n quickly whipped around and kicked their ankles, making them fall to the ground. They shouted as Y/n kicked them again, knocking the wind out of their lungs. They cried out when Y/n delivered one last kick to shut them up.

The two people from earlier came up to Y/n quickly and gripped onto his arms. Y/n thrashed around for a bit before he used his strength and slammed the two to the ground. The two students lost their grips, and they were thrown to the floor with such force it shocked them.