Chapter 51

"There's got to be something they have in common." Cas said out loud. He was rubbing his chin, thinking of something but of nothing. "I know Dean the best and Zion knows Bree well, we should be able to come up with something." Sam interjected. Zion nodded.

"She likes pie." He said, as if that was going to magically make the pair inside the house a couple. "So does he, apple pie?" Sam asks him. Zion nodded. "She likes apple pie." He confirmed. "What about other desserts?" Cas asked them.

"Ghiradelli and Lindt chocolate." Sam and Zion said at the same time. Surprise came on their faces at this. Cas merely made a flourish motion with his hands and said for them to keep going. "She likes m & ms." Zion remembered. "Does she like the milk chocolate ones?" Sam inquired.

"She does, but she prefers the fudge brownie M&ms the one that comes in that purple bag." Zion answered him. "What about music? Dean likes Rock n Roll." Sam mentioned hastily, trying to come up with other things they might have in common.

"Yeah, she loves it, she likes Guns N Rose's' Knocking on heavens door." Zion nodded yes. "Yeah, Dean likes that, and Heat of the Moment." Sam replied. "So we're good. Those are the things they have in common." Zion replied.

"There's more, we can't just go to surface stuff." Cas said out loud. Sam and Zion looked at Cas and each other. "Rough childhood?" Sam asked him. "Yup, mom who was emotionally negligent. Your dad?" He needled. Sam nodded. "Emotionally distant, and used to hit us." He replied. "Same, not easy for them." Zion spoke.

"Wasn't easy for us either." Sam sighed. "Let me guess, she used to starve herself for Mel?" Zion gave Sam a look. "Yes, actually. How did—?" Sam looked towards the house and back at Zion. "Same thing when the motels we stayed at had no food in fridge courtesy of Dad." Sam said.

"We're screwed." Sam said. "Why do you say that?" Zion asked him. Sam sighed at this. He didn't want to say it but he had to. "They're too similar, except Dean is a easy going guy than her. She is too stubborn." Sam sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Yin and Yang." Cas said softly. Sam and Zion directed their attention to him. "What?" Zion said. "Yin and Yang, like the fish. Souls come apart and come together later in life." Cas continued. Zion was the first to speak. "So... you think is going to work?" He asked Cas.

"Many couples who are opposite come together. They're not exactly opposites, they just see each other that way. We need to remind them that they are not. They need to be reminded they have things in common." Cas replied honestly.

Meanwhile in the house, Dean is still sitting on the coffee table, staring down at Bree. She is still imprisoned in thick corded rope. "Let me go, Dean!" She said. She could sign but she says it instead. "Why? I like hearing your voice." Dean teased. Bree growled at him. "Let me go, you bastard!"

"Ooo, sexy, I like it when you growl at me." Dean said. He sat right where he was. He knew he had it in the bag. Bree rolled her eyes at him. "I'll let you go under one condition." He signed to her. Bree's eyes narrowed. Something was up. Dean Winchester was not someone to make deals with in this manner.

"What is it?" She huffed impatiently. She wanted out. She didn't want Sam to see her like this, it was embarrassing. It was equivalent of Mel walking in the room. "I'll untie you...if you let me lick you. Deal?" Dean smirked. Bree's eyes widened. Her mouth fell open. What?

"Might as well finish what we started." Dean replied. "B-But t-they'll come back in!" She sputtered out. Dean shrugged his shoulders. "So? When did that stop us earlier?" He said. Bree's cheeks reddened and her stomach did a flip flop. She knew exactly what he was talking about. She tried crossing her legs but failed.

A certain moisture started to make a reappearance on her lower half of her body as she tried to make the brain fog go away. She knew she was heading into a trap. "I don't think so." She said, looking away from him and closing her eyes. A moment later, she turned her head to face him when she felt the something on her skin.

She opened her eyes and was startled by his face up close to hers, touching her face softly with his hand. Green eyes looked up at her as he kneeled before her. He looked ready to adore her right then and there. "Dean!" She squeaked out. She could feel heat rush in.

"I bet you want it as much as I do, we didn't finish..." he whispered. Bree's eyes could hardly focus on him. All of a sudden, her mind's eye was focused on physical activities they can do. She inched towards him slowly. "Give me a kiss first and after." She breathed.

Dean's lips rushed towards her as he put his hand in her entangled damp hair. Her soft lips encased his and he nearly went crazy with the thought of fucking her instead, not waiting for her to get her pleasure first. Making out softly with her, he moved away slightly.

He was waiting for her to wonder why he pulled away. Her eyes flashed open and he was lost. He was staring into her eyes. Sure, to many others, brown eyes were just brown eyes and nothing more. Nothing to see here. Brown eyes? Meh, nothing new.

But brown eyes had uncharted colors too. Some were hickory brown with hints of tawny in the center, others were pecan colored, the very picture of warmth and vitality. But to him, he felt as if he were drinking from a cup of warm expresso when he stares into her eyes. He felt as if he was comfortable at home, enjoying a day off from hunting.

"You okay?" She signed to him. Seeing her hands move, he focused on her now. "Yeah, I'm better than okay." He answered her. Then he lowered his head down to her and started to quickly take off her pants. "Let me know if you change your mind." He said to her.

"What?" She asked. "Let me know if you change your mind." He said. She made a face and he cleared his throat. "Let me know if you change your mind." He said, a bit more clearer than before. "Okay, no problem." She said.

He took off her pants and put them on the floor. He  raised her legs over his shoulders, licking where her underwear is. Tasting her. She was breathing heavily. He started to play with her clit, teasing it with his tongue. She moaned. "Stop playing, Dean." She gasped.

"Comfortable?" He asked her, teasing. He looked up to see her mouthing yes. He gripped her thighs hard for a moment, knowing that while he was giving, he would eventually take. Being a switch, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself but he had to be patient.

He slid her underwear to her ankles, having a feeling she might need them in case the others walked in. He was about to lick her to start the show but thinking of this, he tapped her. She stopped looking up. She looked a little fuzzled and he hadn't even started yet.

"Put the blanket around you in case they walk in. You can pretend you're asleep." He signed to her. She nodded. "I can do that." She signed. Perfect. Now they can begin. He leaned down, into the middle of her thighs. He began to eat as if there was no more food and that was all he could find.