Chapter 49

Cas almost wanted to say something to Sam about the condom but decided not to, it was better to see how things would go. Out of the corner of his eye. He could see Dean grab the condom off the coffee table, putting it in his pocket.

He could almost swear he saw Bree's cheeks redden. "Dean," He called out, getting everyone's attention. Dean looked up at him, clearing his throat. "Yeah, Cas?" He said. "We need your attention on this. We found out some demons are nearby." He replied. "Yeah? Since when they aren't." Dean replied.

"That's not the point, Dean. Look, we're gonna need you to be Bree's body guard, you seem to be the best option out all of us to the job." Sam interjected. Dean looked from Cas to Sam in disbelief and confusion. Dean's eyebrows went up. "Wouldn't you or Zion be better options... I don't know, considering you guys are angels?" Dean asked.

"We would but there's something heading our way. Our powers are a bit less powerful than a demons this full moon coming up." Zion interjected. He was giving a bullshit lie. That wasn't true.

"That's a fucking lie, Zion. Tell the truth!" Bree exclaimed. All four men looked at her. "You've had full powers on a full moon saving my ass a couple of times before!" She continued. Zion shook his head. "That's just pure dumb luck and sheer strength of you and your sister." He said.

"Tell us the real reason why you want Dean to be my body guard." Bree signed. The three men before her were at a loss for words. They didn't want to give up the secret the Cupid told them. It would ruin everything. It was some time before one of them spoke

"There are demons after you because they are not done yet. They're also trying to attack us, it would be best for us to be in the offense because they would expect Dean to be the first line of defense. No offense, Dean, but from what I've learned, you're the type to jump in to fight..." Zion spoke.

Cas and Sam nodded in unison. They knew better than to talk at the moment. "Soldier man needs a break." Zion said a moment later, looking at Dean. Dean was struggling to hold in his anger at the moment. A break? A goddamned break at this critical moment?

Sam looked at Dean, knowing that in his heart of hearts Dean doesn't want that. Dean was only taught two things growing up; to keep fighting and to protect Sammy. The only thing is... is that he wouldn't be protecting Sammy, he would be protecting Bree, who is supposed to be his soulmate.

"Soldier man needs a break? Fuck this!" Bree exclaimed. Four men stared at her in astonishment. Sam furrowed his eyebrows at her outburst. "Dean doesn't need a break. He wants to fight! How can you guys deny him his chance to kick some demon ass?!" She signed.

"Because He's already kicked enough demon ass over the years!" Sam interjected. He wanted this conversation over with, he wants Dean to stay by her side so they can be together like the Cupid said. It looks like it's gonna be harder than he thinks.

"So?" Bree signed. "So you're just going to speak for him?" Cas signed to her. "Hold up, I can speak for myself!" Dean retorted. He glared at everyone. "Shut up, Dean!" The group yelled. "Come on, this is me we are talking about!" Dean scoffed.

"We can't leave the decision to you; we'd know what you would choose!" Zion exclaimed, annoyance in his voice. These damn Winchesters and their big headed mindsets, not the youngest but especially the eldest.

The three men needed to make sure the secret that they have been entrusted with stays a secret for ruining their chance at beating this particular demon. It would risk their very group if they were divided against Dean Winchester. They needed him to have as much alone time with Bree!