Chapter 52

Having finally finished, now laying down in bed, Bree is now itching for more, even though she went to the bathroom to clean up. She eyes Zion, he is in the corner of the room, on the comfy chair He looks like he's asleep but she can't be sure. He told her once he doesn't sleep much so whenever he could, it would be five hours he has slept.

Dean is in the spare bedroom tonight. Before he had left, he showed her a small glimpse of her underwear. She gasped at the sight of it in his jean pocket, prompting Cas to ask what she was gasping at. She had lied saying it was something she remembered from her past life.

She wonders if she could sneak past Zion and Cas, even though they are in the living room, to the spare bedroom where Dean was. Sam doesn't seem like a big deal, he'll only think she is going to the bathroom. Well, maybe. She isn't too sure if he had heard her moaning softly to Dean's tongue earlier.

Bree gets up, tiptoeing to the room as quietly as she can. Unknown to her, Zion and Cas are holding a conversation with each other telepathically. "She left." Cas said. It was merely a statement. ""Yes, I saw. So do you think they're—" Zion said. "I think so, but I don't think it's going to progress much with the demons messing up the arrows." Cas interjected.

"Can't there be something we can do?" Zion inquired. Silence. A moment passes before Cas speaks. "We could go kill the demons that are ruining the Cupid arrows while they get a chance to know each other. That would help." Cas said. "What about Sam?" Zion quizzed.

"He is a human, he needs his sleep. Might as well do it now since we are awake. He won't be up until maybe 7 am." Cas answered him. "You sure he isn't going to get upset?" Zion asked him. "The only one that will get upset is Dean. Right now, he is doing his job. I know we are supposed to protecting the perimeter but I doubt anything can happen in a hour." Cas stated.

"A lot can happen, I doubt that." Zion said, a tinge of sadness in his voice. "Are you coming with me or not?" Cas huffed. "Fine but if they get into a tiff again and Sam can't stop them from going at each other's throat, I'm blaming you. There is only so much I can do for that girl. She is my life." Zion mentioned.

"Hmm." Cas agreed. He wondered if Zion had something to admit. It almost sounded like there was. Unknown to Zion, Cas peeked over at him, the expression on Zion's stern face had faltered into something more soft with an emotion he can't name yet.

Cas got up from the chair at the dining table, moving quietly as possible as to not wake up Sam. Zion did the same as well, they both apparated out of the small one person house, leaving Sam in the living room. He was unaware of the whole situation at hand.

And that was one of the biggest mistakes they could make ever, because a shadow fell upon the window in the living room, opening the window silently. The shadow formed into a handsome demon who had scars on his face. He looked down at Sam who was sleeping on the floor. He smirked to himself. Too easy...All I had to do was wait until two of the Angels had to leave... Zero thought to himself.