Chapter 36

Dean was in the bathroom again and was not liking it. This was his third visit in the bathroom all day but he had to lie to Sam saying he had diarrhea. It wasn't the truth and it was only due to the only woman in the house. He wished it was a different woman so he can just feel free to sleep with her and go on with Sam with whatever they had to do.

Unfortunately, his heart was telling him that Bree was the one of the few women he loved who wouldn't go away, at least mentally or physically. Well, love is a strong word isn't it? Dean sighed as he finished and began to grab the toilet paper to clean up when the door was knocked on. "Are you done yet? Dinner is almost ready." Bree asked from the other side.

"Almost," Dean lied once again, he had to say it in a loud voice and he heard her leave the door. He looked down at his member. It was hard again which was strange because he thought it was done. "Here we go again." He whispered. He began to close his eyes and began to think of certain body parts and went at it.

In the living room, Bree was telling Sam that Dean was almost done. Sam slightly frowned at this. "That's his third time..." he murmured. "Huh?" Bree said, catching the end of his sentence. "This is his third time in the bathroom." He signed to her. "So?" She signed to him. "It's possible he has diarrhea." He signed to her. Bree's eyes widened in surprise, she had to hold back a laughing fit.

"Oh... okay." She said, trying to hold back a smile but failing. Sam caught on to it and smiled back at her. "You gotta admit it's funny, huh?" He said. She signed yes, starting to laugh hysterically at this point. Cas looked at Zion with a questioning look and Zion shrugged his shoulders, chuckling a bit.

Behind her, the toilet flushed again. Bree heard it and began to hysterically laugh again at this. "Come on, you're gonna get me in trouble." Sam laughed. "I don't understand why is this so funny." Cas said out loud. Sam tried to explain it to him through his tears of laughter but struggled to. He only keeled over into the floor, clutching his stomach.

"I guess we would only have to be human to understand." Zion admitted to him. Cas merely gave him a look and didn't even bother with his next question. In fact, before the pair could calm down from laughing, Dean had came out the bathroom and looked down at them on the floor, a confused expression on his face.

"What's going on?" Dean said. Bree turned to look at him and started laughing again. Dean rolled his eyes at the girl. Whenever they're in the same room, she's either laughing at him or angry at him. He walked over her and sat down at the table. Sam got up on one elbow and looked up at him from the floor.
"So, how was the bathroom?" He joked.

At that, Dean didn't even bother, just kept eating his food. Zion and Cas sat down and took their place, sitting next to each other. Bree wiped away her tears and got up sitting in the first chair she knew was closest to her. Sam sat on the other side of her. She didn't want to admit she was sitting next to Diarrhea Boy.

Glancing down at the floor for a quick second, she noted there was toilet paper under his shoe. That set her off giggling at him. Dean looked up from his food confused, his mouth was full and he couldn't ask why. Sam looked at her and asked her what was going on. She pointed to Dean's shoe, her laughter rising. At this, Dean got up and left the house angrily.