Chapter 53

Dean knows it's a little creepy he has her underwear but he made sure she was okay with what she saw. Her gasp was too priceless. He wanted her surprised. Truth be told, he was holding it in his hand, sniffing it on occasion. He lays on his back in bed. He balls it up, he wants to sneak past the guys and wake her up to come to his room. He wants to take what's his.

He knows she isn't really his property but thinking like that helps him enjoy the strain of his boner through his boxers. He wants to devour her again, her cum was sweet. He could've used that chocolate ice cream to his advantage, pouring it all over her thighs and licking it up but he didn't want to waste her ice cream in case she wanted to finish it.

The door to the room creaked open and Dean turned over quickly, facing the door, half closing his eyes. He could see a small female shape slink through the open door, closing it behind her. Ah, back for more. He sees her crawl in bed slowly, the warmth of her body enveloped his as she laid next to him.

"Dean?" She whispered. "Hi." He whispered back at her, taking his hand slowly to her cheek. Despite herself, she leans in, giving it a kiss. He leans closer to her, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin next to him. It was she who gave him a kiss first, taking the plunge.

His lips did battle with hers as he raced to her level as she slowly but surely leaned closer to him, putting her legs around him. The making out session was getting steamy. There was nothing to hide now in the dark, especially in a bedroom.

She was sweetly interrupted by Dean's lips on hers, urgently making an entrance in her mouth with his tongue. His tongue licked the roof of her mouth in order to coax her submission.

She was no match for him and his expert tongue. She couldn't but help moan. "There we are, good girl." He rasped. His arms went around her. She struggled to slap him but couldn't.

Unrelenting arms encircled her closer to his body. The excitement was rushing to her head. She was swimming in the waves of strong need, she was undeniably wet. There was no turning back. "Keep going," He gasped.

Pretty soon she was on top, her straddling him. his hands all over her chest. "Stay with me, Bree. This is too much for me to handle by myself." He rasped, kissing her neck.

His lips brushed against hers and she was filled with a sudden need to be filled. "I will stop if you tell me to. But if you don't, you have to promise to be mine." He rasped. His green eyes captured her dark chocolate eyes.

"This is too much for me." She signed to him. He moved away from her slightly but her legs wrapped around his waist. A shock of sexual tension went to his crotch. He went back to kissing her. "Can I?" He signed.

She nodded and he then tried to take off her shirt, pulling it to the floor. Her bra, she didn't sleep with most nights. The nipples bloomed through. "Can I see?" He signed. She nodded. Her nipples were hard almost immediately when the cold air in the room met them.

He started moving his fingers over her chest with his fingers, grazing softly and pinching the nipples softly. Delicious warmth jolted through her body. She was moaning with need again. He gazed down at her, placing his hands on the pillow her head was at.

"You're so soft, Bree." He asked her, facing her. She blushed in answer. She began to pull him as close as possible, his penis rubbing against her through his jeans. "You belong to me." He threatened her softly.

"So soft." He said, licking her lips with his tongue. Soft moans escaped her lips. That delicious need came over her again and she gasped. He plunged his tongue back in her, not caring if her lips were getting swollen.

Moans were escaping her lips as she gyrated against his hips, rubbing his member. "Holy fucking shit..." His raspy voice coaxed her. He started moaning. She started to move a little faster, trying to get her fix. It was extremely hot that he had done this.

Then all of a sudden, she stopped. Dean looked down at her. She looked up at him, signing something to him. For him, it took him a minute to understand because of his sex haze. He got up, moving to get his wallet where the spare condom was on the dresser. He wasn't sure if he would need it tonight but he was gonna be damned if he didn't leave out at least.

He laid back down under her, welcoming her full body weight on him. "This?" He signed. She nodded. "Yes." She said out loud, clearly. That sexual jolt popped up again. Her cheeks grew red. She needed him.

He understood and put the condom on him, picking her off him for a bit. He laid back down under her, his member now free to play. He began thrusting against her hips. She knew that even though she was naked, there was no escaping him.

He was too much for her. She was feeling overwhelmed with the taste of his skin which reminded her of some place familiar. She couldn't pinpoint it. Something similar to wood or something.

She gasped as he moved away from her, the air had grown cold and she was met with him taking off his clothes. The upper half of his body was chiseled, like a tanned Adonis. She couldn't stop staring at this, feeling the slick movements as they joined together.

She gulped nervously as he drew back a bit, panting. He needed a second to compose himself. A jolt of sexual tension wound itself in her uterus. He was sexy and yet she was denying that this whole time. Shaking the bed slightly, he placed his legs back over her.

"We don't have much time..." She heard him murmur. She looked down at him, placing her hand on his abdomen. A soft moan escaped his lips. "Time for what?" She asked him, reaching for his face. "I needed to stop, I was close." He told her.

"Why didn't you finish?" She asked him, confused. He had taken the time to pleasure her so why not her pleasure him? "Because I want more... but this isn't the way I want you." He answered her with a growl.

He leaned upwards, kissing her and playing with her chest again, nipping lightly at her nipples. He groaned as he began to thrust again. The need to hump her was overpowering, he could only think with his penis, it was taking over for him. "You're so wet..." He moaned.

Her eyes were nearly closed from all the pleasure they were feeling, then the cold air hit her again. Oh. He had switched positions, grabbing her by the ankles and flipping her around. "My turn, Bree. You had your fun." He muttered into her ear. He moved her to the edge of the bed, she was dripping.

He was now on top and she was on the bottom. "Is this okay?" He signed to her. She nodded. Then he began thrusting into her. She had to cover her mouth with her hand as he kept thrusting. He grabbed her hand and placed it above her, holding it there against the headboard. "Keep moaning loud and the rest of the guys will hear us... unless you want that..." Dean teased.

"Harder, please..." She moaned. He obliged until they melted together, sweat and sex, the explosion that overcame them both. Her first and then him. Panting heavily, he laid down on top of her. Her hands were entangled in his dark blond hair, stroking him. She gave him a kiss on his head.

"I still want more..." He said, a few moments later. "Hmm?" She sighed happily. "I still want more..." He signed to her. She felt that sexual jolt again. She could not and would not resist this man. "Okay, let's go again, but this time I'm gonna be on top." She signed to him.