Chapter 43

"That could be a number of people we've met over the years. Hell, even angels." Sam replied to him, processing everything. "I know, that's my main concern. It could mean more of a battle." Cas sighed.
"It could also mean Crowley is on it, although I'm not too sure, he's too grandiose for that shit." Dean interjected, Sam and Cas looked towards him. He was leaning against the wall, one hand in his pocket, the other holding a small hunting knife.

"Can anything kill Zero this time?" Dean asked them, not really expecting them to answer him. "It's possible it's him, Crowley, I mean, I wouldn't put it past him." Sam replied to him, worry on his face. "Don't worry, we'll make sure he stays dead." Cas muttered. Dean took out his hand from his pocket and placed the tip of his finger on the knife that he held in one hand. "It's gotta be perfect, a perfect kill. Damn motherfucker is elusive." He said.

"I agree, luckily, we have help: Zion and Bree. " Cas replied. "They're an asset but I'm worried because it's not easy—tugging them around." Dean replied. "We'll get him." Sam said, nodding his head. Like so, Dean took the knife and threw it at the dartboard on the other side of the dining room. It hit the middle of the board. Sam said nothing. Cas merely glanced at it and gave Dean a stern look.

The door opened behind Dean, Zion came in. "Hey," He greeted them. "I'm sure Cas told you the most of it." He added quickly after. He wasn't entirely sure what was the dynamics of the Angel and the two Winchester brothers, even if he heard of them for years before descending into Earth. All of them nodded in unison. Under different circumstances, it would be hilarious.

Zion let a small chuckle escape his lips, he felt a sort of tension leave his body. He's hoping to watch on the television some funny show or stand up comedy. The door opens and Bree shows up. "So what's new?" She asks the four men before her. Luckily, she knows how to read a room.

"We found out Zero is working with some demons, we don't know with whom though." Cas repeated. "It could be a team up but we're unsure." Sam told her. Dean shook his head at this. "It's definitely a team up, Sam. All this for one girl, who's one half of a powerful pair." Dean told him. "Mmm," Sam agreed.

Bree took all of this in, her face seeming to turn to stone. "Is that all you're able to find out?" She asked Zion, turning to him. Zion nodded. "It isn't much but it's better than nothing."
"Whatever happened to Anko and Hiro?" Bree asked him. "Aren't they around to give a strategy?" Zion merely looked at her sadly.

"They went off grid a long time ago, I can't even hear them, I also don't know where they are." Zion replied. "Who are Hiro and Anko?" Sam asked Cas under his breath. "Angels who are masters in strategy. There's a battalion of them but Hiro and Anko are...special..." Cas answered him.

"What do you mean special?" Dean asked him. "They helped God decide on what to do for punishments and rewards in the Old Testament." Cas answered quietly. Dean eyed Bree and Zion in surprise. "Is that why they were able to evade detection from demons for so long?" Dean asked Cas.

"Could be," Cas replied. "I'm not sure." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "But it's clear Bree and Zion managed to listen to them in whatever they told them, even Mel." Cas added after. Sam's expression changed to bewilderment. "What?" He said, shocked.

"You can't think this Mel person couldn't have managed to be evasive in the past, why else haven't they both managed to escape a few times?" Cas countered. "It seems to me when they want to be found, they will be, but only on their own volition."

Dean was agog at this, his mouth open. He struggled for a bit to push his mouth closed. He turned to look at Bree as she kept on her conversation with Zion. He had to admit, this was a shocking fact. Dean couldn't help but to clear his throat at this. "So that's it? No much help, just us?" He said to the pair.

"Yeah," they both said in unison. Zion stifled a sigh. Bree merely shook her head. Dean swore he heard her say "sucks" or "fuck". He wasn't too entirely sure if she did or not. He sighed at the situation they were all in, it would be better if they had more Hunters  or Angels aboard the Keep Bree Alive Train.

"Let's go over the battle plan while we have food...So, take out or dinner?" Bree asked them, she didn't want to tell them she was outrightly hungry, even though she eyed the clock. It was now 6 pm now. Dean and Sam quickly got up from the table and began to order dinner for the evening.