chapter 9

He obviously didn't want to; it had just come out. The words were out of his mouth before he could stop himself. Dean knew he had a wide variety of stuff he liked to watch on porn but it was quickly becoming astronomical as to how that came out. He didn't even know he was capable of that.

Or was he? He doesn't know, all he knows is that he felt hot under his pants when he had images of her in certain positions when he had said that. Feeling his erection growing as he tied her up, he tried to banish the images but still they stayed, seared into his brain as if they had already done it.

Leaving her struggling in the chair while she called for him, Dean felt really good as he made his way to his room. In fact, he felt powerful and in control. As if life was finally working out for him instead of leaving him breathless as it always tripped him. Closing the door behind him, he could barely resist putting a hand down his pants over his erection.

Closing his eyes and feeling his hand thrust against his cock, making it grow larger. He imagined her on her knees slowly leaning forward to him, her lips open and her dark eyes alight with uncontrollable lust. If only she would actually be here servicing him, then he might be satisfied.

Imagining her on his bed with her bottom up in the air with no underwear on was a pretty sight and he wondered if he would be able to do more with her if it actually ever was in live action. Her hateful yelling could change into sexy moans for him and only him.

Dean almost did rip away his imagination by realizing that reality was not the same — she despised him for logical reasons however stubborn they were and it was to no avail that she could not see that he tried his best to keep her sister safe — and it was possible they would never sleep together.

Dean knows there was women along the way he and his brother had slept with and cared for throughout the journey they were taking but only a small number he did both for and it was a bit agonizing to know that he didn't have the chance to do it for her. She was one of them and she didn't know.

Shifting his mind to his imagination in order to regain his attention to the instrument of his thoughts, he continued to stroke quickly, managing to get precum over it as it began to leak out, making it wet and easier to stroke. He didn't want chafing to happen.

Just as he was nearly done, he flung his head back upwards to the ceiling, about to finish when he heard the door open behind him. "Winchester, I came here to kick your ass!" He heard Bree yell out. He could hear two steps on the floor, it was Cas and Sam.

Feeling the adrenaline of what he was doing a second before rushed to his head and heat come to his face as he slowly put away his penis into his pants and turned to her with a serious poker face. "Get out, now." He said in a monotone. "Get out." Bree looked at him surprise. "What?" She said.

"Get out...I said. You've been nothing but trouble to me." Dean said, his nose flaring up despite the embarrassment he was feeling. He felt he was on fire. She clearly did not see how much pain he was in — not having seen him masturbate to thoughts of her — and it nearly sickened him that he was alone in this.

"Wha-What?" Bree said, her expression on her face was flabbergasted. Sam could say nothing but look worriedly between the two while Cas had a funny expression on his face. The two of them, Sammy and Shannel, Cas had figured out what was going on but couldn't say it for the life of him.

He was sure Dean would hunt him down regardless if he was an Angel of the Lord. It was that embarrassing to know a person's thoughts but not being able to answer to it was shit. He could've helped Dean figure out what he wanted from Bree but it hardly seemed (right now) a great moment to state it to him cause of her.