Chapter 46

Despite her wearing pjs, she looked glorious, hair wet, dripping down her back, a little trickle of water down her shirt, making two of her nipples harden despite her wearing a bra. Dean's jeans were tight again. He begun to hate himself again.

Bree was furious though. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of him, it wouldn't be long before she would say something. "I..." He began to sign. She was a bit caught off guard but waited for him to finish signing. A minute passed while he did the sign for "I" again.

"This is a disaster all on its own, me and her alone..." He thought. He couldn't finish the rest of his sentence. Dean took a step back. "Look, you gotta knock before you come in." She signed furiously. "I...I'm sorry." He replied to her lamely.

Bree looked as if she was surprised by the quick apology. She expected more of a fight. "Just knock, alright?" She said. Dean shuffled his feet and looked away. "Why doesn't he look at me?" She thought. The thought of him looking at her naked was off putting but knowing that he wasn't looking at her face made her full of dismay.

She wondered briefly if he was disgusted by what he saw, maybe that's why he ran. She looked down at herself. Insecurity began to cloud her mind. What if he thinks she's too fat? Her mood dampened, she sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, trying to ignore how she felt.

It was some trashy tv show she was watching. Dean was struggling to hold in how he was feeling at the moment, he glanced out of the corner of his eye, seeing that her head was tilted slightly to the left, showing him her neck. Despite him trying to ignore his thoughts, he licked his lips at the sight of her neck.

He wondered briefly why she didn't put up much a fight this time. Usually, it's shoot now, ask questions later. It always has been since they met, well, not so much in the beginning. They were nice to each other when they first met two years ago. It was a nice steady steamy chemistry between them.

He was a bit taken back when he chose not to kiss her that moment he had alone with her but it is what it is. He couldn't take that moment back and redo it if he could, even if he had a magical time machine. If that was the case, he'd redo everything he considered a mistake.

Truth be told, he wanted to sit near her, even if he was admitting to himself he shouldn't sleep with her, much less, kiss her. It would be a disaster. He had seen what sleeping with someone while doing various missions had done to himself and Sam many times.

Fighting the urge to seduce her, he tried thinking of things that could kill his boner. Almost immediately, it went down some. Breathing a sigh of relief, he went to the bathroom to have some alone time before he could attempt to talk to her.

Walking in, he put water on his face, feeling it drip down his face. Staring at himself in the mirror, he was annoyed with himself. Usually he was fine with being wild. Sex with a person is like a fun game to him. But... when it came to Bree, he could feel the chemistry come off in waves whenever she came into a room.

Pink hair, sun kissed skin, beautiful eyes. Curvy. Perfect ass. "Down, boy." He thought wryly. He felt as if he was a teenager again. Wild hormones and all. For a split second, he wanted to give her flowers and take her on a date. But...

Coming out the bathroom and into the living room. He worked up the nerve to ask her a question.
"Bree, mind if I sit with you?" Flinching at his words, she turned to him and asked what did he say. He repeated it again.

She shrugged her shoulders and tapped the couch with her open palm. He sat down, not too far from her but not too close in fear of his erection starting again. He could deny himself this much. "Where's everyone?" He asked her. She turned to face him.

"They went out to get some stuff—something about weapons." She told him. Dean looked at her face as best he could but glanced a bit in the direction of her chest. He knows he isn't supposed to but that trickle of water was still there.

"Oh, okay. I thought they were going to wait for me." He stated. Bree, for some unknown reason, thought it was rude he said it that way, like they were supposed to wait for him like he had to get first dibs on everything he could see. Like a king.

"They weren't going to because you ran off like a psycho. Sam called you but your phone was here. They were going to consider waiting but decided not to because they were short on time." She retorted. She rolled her eyes.

"Jesus Christ, do you ever stop rolling your eyes at me?" He scoffed. There was a faint glimmer of something behind his green eyes Bree found annoying, as if he was hoping for something. A sick sort of feeling sat in.

"Yeah, sure when you stop running off like a pansy at the sight of me." She mouthed. Dean could hardly believe his ears. She thought he ran off because of her body. "Au contraire." He thought. He only ran away because of what he wanted to to her body, with consent.

"I didn't ran away because of that." He muttered. He shook his head. Disappointing to know that she thought so poorly of him. "So then why did you?" She demanded, annoyed with him. He was coming off like a jackass.

She knows that he ran off like a teenage boy because he saw her naked. Maybe he knew he clearly wasn't supposed to. Maybe he knew she would tell him off. Maybe he just wanted to be a jackass and make everything about him. She didn't know.

He could feel her anger come off of her in waves. It was threatening his little self control. He wanted her to get angry at him and use him to her advantage but not to get angry for almost little reason like he thinks she is.

"I..." He croaked. He was unsure if he should be honest or not. Either way, it's going to come out wrong. He wished he had Sam's words to help him out. Sam minced his words. Unfortunately, Dean didn't.

Bree waited impatiently, her foot tapping the floor. Dean grew red. She had tilted her body to him, now facing him and leaning back a little. That damn trickle of water down her shirt past her chest and onto her stomach. The images of her naked body flashed in his head at that moment. He mentally shut down.