Chapter 27

Bree was confused at herself and him, his huge imposing form seemed to ask of her, no, ask wasn't the right word. His huge form told her to obey, she was struggling not to react so strongly but her breathing and a warmth began to warm in between her legs. She felt ready for something, something that could be given to her at any moment whenever he liked.

The man with no face had come upon her in shadows and shadows there he stood looking down at her sleeping form, she was not dressed in regular clothes covering her, she simply wore dark red underwear and a bra. She was trying not to welcome the man with no face but it was hard. As soon as he was there, her legs began to spread open.

"Why am I being like this?" She said out loud. The man with no face gave no reply and laid himself on top of her, his weight was nearly suffocating her as his hands found their way to her chin forcing her to look up at him. "Please don't." She said to him. No reply. His hands went to her breasts and he began to play with them.

His hot breath went on her neck, he began to play with her underneath her underwear, her giving consent. The warmth of it all was encasing her in a body of desire as she felt his cock grow in anticipation of playing with her. Still nothing, only silence, his and her moans and groans merging together. The man with no face began to tear something of him off his body.

Bree wouldn't believe how fast it had happened, only seeing that his clothes appear to her as shadows as he suddenly came back down on her, his cock had nearly doubled in size from when before she was playing with it using her fingers. Breathing heavily, she tried to hold in what she was feeling as he tore off her underwear. It was no use, the warmth was spreading to her body and she felt like she was buzzing alive.

"Wait, my love." The man with no face seemed to whisper. Bree could hardly believe he was going to ask her of this just now. The man with no face moved to his knees, bringing her legs upwards and around the lower half of his body. Bree could feel the length of it against the entrance of her labia. It felt so warm, it was going to kill her if she had to wait. She grunted impatiently.

The man with no face had started to put it in as Bree tried to focus on the length of it in her, it was so freeing to her to be like this and feel so relaxed. His breathing began to be rough as he thrusted in her and she held him tighter against her. Just as he kept going and his thrusts were growing shorter to fully have her entranced, Bree felt so much wonder deep in her body as she tried to open her eyes to enjoy the man with no face.

Just as she tried more than three times to open her eyes to look upon him, she noticed that off to the side, lighting the way was a window with the light blue starry night. From there, she could see both their bodies merging in a quick fashion, as the man with no face began to move quicker and decide to lean forward to bring his mouth to her breasts—Bree was startled to find that the man with no face had a face and it was the face of Dean Winchester.