Chapter 59 pt 1

The door burst open. Dean turned to see Sam walking in. "Sam, you don't want to be here for this." He told him, trying to get Sam out of this situation by kicking him out. Sam made a confused expression and walked in, nonetheless. "Ah, moose. There you are." Crowley welcomed him.

"Don't you dare." Dean said, glaring at Crowley. Crowley merely raised his eyebrow at him. Dean turned his attention to Bree. "Please leave him out of this. Bree, please...Leave Sam out of this. The whole thing...is my fault. Sam doesn't deserve a day in hell. If there is anyone that does, it's me..." Dean said, pleading with her.

"What the hell is going on?" Sam asked out loud. Dean turned his head to look at him. "Bree signed something with Crowley. Look, you don't have to be here. It's me that she wants dead." He answered him. Sam's hazel eyes widened. A sudden grin was on his face.

"I was wondering when you would sign it. I had a bet with Crowley that you would sign his name on the contract." He addressed Bree. Bree eyed Sam with a near murderous glint. "You didn't tell me that he would be in Sam." She hissed, glaring at Crowley. Crowley shrugged his shoulders. "I never said Sam was out of the game." He replied.

Dean stared at Crowley in shock. "You had Zero possess my brother?!" He shouted. Despite herself, Bree winced. At this, Zero laughed. "I'm gonna kill you, Crowley!" He screamed, sprinting to tackle him. But he missed him by an inch when a heavy body fell on top of him. Crashing to the floor, he felt his rib crack under the weight.

The weight was Sam's body. Dean grunted and tried punching Zero off but it wasn't easy. He knew he was hitting Zero but couldn't make the correlation between the Demon and his baby brother. In the end, it was his mistake, because Zero wrestled him to the floor, knocking him out with a few punches.

Zero got up, shaking his hand a few times. His knuckles were bloody. "Lovely show, but let's move on." Crowley said, whistling at Dean Winchester on the floor. He stepped over Dean's body and went up to Zero. "Now, you have what you need, I have what I need. The bargain is over." He said, facing Zero.

Zero towered over Crowley. He cracked his neck. He cracked his knuckles on each hand. "That is fine with me, just let me have the girl." He said to him. "Ah, ah, not yet. We still need her." Crowley responded. Zero rolled his eyes. "Ever ambitious, Crowley." He muttered under his breath.

"If I wasn't, I would be where I am today, Zero." Crowley retorted. "I wanted my freedom and the girl to unleash hell on earth, how much longer do you need her?" Zero growled. Crowley's hand went into the front panel of his winter coat, taking out the Colt. He made sure to hide it from Bree's view. "Just a little longer...Don't make me use this." Crowley said in a low voice.

Zero growled but did nothing about it. He didn't expect to be backed into a corner by Crowley. He was the one who had chased after these girls since they were kids. He was the stuff of nightmares for them. He wanted to make sure it stayed that way. He wanted to torture them to siphon their powers to unleash hell. "Just for now..." He whispered angrily.

A rush of wind had caused the two to look in the direction of the door. There was Cherish and Cas. "Dean!" Cas shouted, seeing him on the floor while Bree stared down at the dark blond man with a worried expression. He teleported to her side. He reached down to touch Dean's head.

"Shame, I wanted a fight." Crowley said in a mocking voice. Cherish looked in his direction, her face scrunched up in confusion. Wasn't he a demon? She faced the tall brunet man that still had his back to her. Something was in the back of her mind telling her to be wary of this one instead of the short one.

Wasn't this man's supposed to be Sam Winchester, the man she spoke to only a few hours before? She had a feeling this wasn't the same man. A dark presence emanated from him, much different from the personality the younger brother presented to her.

She knew he had something to do with foiling the arrows to be blackened—a toxic love for the pink hair woman and the dark blond man on the floor. It wasn't supposed to be that way. Now only Bree was in love with Dean. But she didn't know if Dean was in love with her. It was very telling that she could end up messing up the progress of the timeline.

The tall man turned and she could see that it was Zero, the demon who had killed her Mentor all those years ago. Rage rises in her as she stared at his face, seeing him as himself wearing the Winchester brother's skin suit. He hasn't really paid attention to her yet. He looks on at Bree with a disgruntled look. He has a greedy glint in his eye.

"He's only knocked out." Bree said, trying to keep her voice steady. "How romantic." Crowley said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "How can that be? Sam, come help me pick up your brother!" Cas called him. Zero merely gave him a pointed look. "I'm not going to do a damn thing." He said. Cas shot him a quizzical look.

"Cas, you should get out of here." Bree said in a quiet voice. "Why should I —?" Cas asked, looking at her. Bree couldn't fathom staring into those trusting blue eyes but she managed to. "Because I'm the one who put you guys in this situation. That is not Sam, that's Zero." She answered him.

Revelation set in for Cas. His mouth opened to say something but he closed it. He opened it again only to say nothing. "How could you do this?" He asked her. "We trusted you, I came back here to tell you that Zion is dead!" Cas said. A flood of emotions hit Bree. Tears swam in her eyes but she dared herself not to cry. She felt as if she was at fault.

She wanted to say something, anything in defense of her actions but nothing came to mind. "He deserved it if he really thought I would forgive him so easily." She spoke, her voice wavering. She tried her best not to pay attention to the dark blond man in Cas's arms as he hoisted him up.

"We're family, Bree. You don't have to do this. This isn't the way. Dean has said this. We don't give up on family." Cas said, emotion in his voice. His blue eyes were pleading with Bree. She doesn't know exactly what it was but she supposed it was resolve that got her to speak. "I choose this way, Cas. It was me or Dean. I picked my enemy." She said firmly.

"Ah, Cherish. I didn't expect you here." Zero said, seeing her as she crept closer to him. He was now facing the Cupid. Cherish glared at him. "Zero, I can see you're still choosing men more than half your height." She huffed, raising an eyebrow at him. "I see you're still single." He retorted angrily. She flew at him, managing him on the ground but he quickly overpowered her.

"I'm...not... single... I'm ... married," She said, overpowering him despite her height being much shorter than his. It seemed to him as if she had a lot more energy. She punched him a couple of times across the face. His lips were cut and a nosebleed occurred.

"Sorry to interrupt, but if you don't get off him. I'll make sure you are dead." Crowley claimed, grabbing the back of her head with his hand, pulling her off of Sam's body. She screamed as her hair nearly came out. He threw her across the room, her head collided with the wall.

He turned to glare at Bree. "Enough with the drama, you'll come along with me." He said to her. Bree's eyes faltered at his assertion of her rights. She knew he had all the advantages. She wanted to fight back but she knew she was at a loss.

Sam was possessed, Cas held the unconscious Dean, the Angel she saw attack Zero was knocked out cold, she couldn't defend herself against him even if she tried. He said his powers were stronger than her but if that was the case, why do they need her to unleash hell on earth when they can do that themselves?