Chapter 31

The mess was horrible but she knew she would have to dodge Sam on the way. Sam was heading towards the kitchen, a sleepy look on his face. She went past him to the bathroom trying to sneak on by when Dean came out seeing her. "Morning," He said. "Morn." She greeted. Her back was to the wall as he walked past her, trying not to hit her.

Damn the small space. He finally went to the living room and she didn't bother looking back as she rushed into the bathroom, taking off the lower garments of her pajamas and taking it into the shower with her, intent on washing it after she showered. As she did so, she began to relax a bit under the warm water of the shower head.

Almost forgetting where she was and enjoying the luxury of a shower after being on the move for over a year, she heard the door open on the other side of the curtain and nearly screamed her head off at the abrupt opening and closing the door. Her heart racing at the person who had come in so quickly made her wonder who it was since she could rule out two of the four men she was with.

Coming out the shower two minutes later, still anxious at the door opening, a towel around her person, Bree looked at the sink counter, there it was: the reason why either Sam or Dean Winchester dared to come into the room; a box of super absorbent tampons and large overnight pads. Feeling relief at this, she quickly grabbed the box of tampons and got to work.

Bree, now in her clean clothes, tried to fix her hair into a ponytail but it wasn't working without a brush. Before the Winchester's picked her up, her brush had broke two nights before. Ugh, how am I such a dummy? I didn't even pack the spare brush from the bunker and put it here! She thought to herself. Frustrated but trying to keep it calm, she stepped out of the bathroom into the hall.

The smell of meat was in the air, it was enough to make her stomach tighten in hunger. All of a sudden, it was something she craved strongly. She went to the couch with the intent of washing out the stain before it could set in but to her surprise, it was gone as if it was not there. Wait, what.

No longer glancing at it and staring at it, Bree was startled by Zion making his way to the dining table, a mug of coffee in hand. "Did you—?" She asked him. Zion waited until she turned her head to him to nod yes at her. "God, it's so embarrassing... I thought I had kept track of the flow—" she said.

"Bree, relax. Winchesters could hear you if you speak so loud." He advised. Bree let out a sigh. She definitely didn't want that, especially from Dean. Sure, he was a grown ass man but she's heard of men —older than he—shaming women for their monthly dues. "Thank you..." She signed to him. Zion gave her a smile.

Sam then came out at that time with four plates of breakfast. On those four plates was two medium sized pancakes, steak, and two sunny upside eggs. Already placing those plates on the table, Sam went back in the kitchen for cutlery. Bree eyed the steak and eggs and sat down on the chair that was closest to her. On the table was a small pitcher of strawberry sauce and a gallon of milk and a full coffee pot.

"Time for breakfast." Sam signed to the pair. From the one bedroom of the apartment, Castiel came out, his hair rumpled from the bed. "Good morning." He said, his voice more raspy than usual. He went to the bathroom. Then Dean came out, bringing along a pitcher of orange juice. "Morning, time for breakfast." He said in his deep voice. Bree felt a tiny rush at that but sat quiet at the table, ignoring that. Oh lord no....