Chapter 60 pt 1

Dean awoke but couldn't open his eyes. His eyes felt heavy. His head was hurting him, his body was sore. A voice called out to him. "Dean!" The voice said. "What is it?" He said, mumbling. He felt as if his mouth was glued shut even as he said the words.
"Wake up!" The voice called again.

Dean's eyes flew open. He recognized the voice. Crowley. Crowley never called him by his name, only by his nickname he made for him. He rose from the floor and was shocked at the scene before him: there was so much blood everywhere, someone was crying hysterically, huge and small mounds of rubble. He was no longer in the house, only in the drive way.

"What the hell?" He thought to himself. He immediately got up despite the pain his body was facing, he knew he had to find Sam and Cas. The way this was going was not good, Bree and Crowley were nowhere to be seen. He was surprised to even be alive, given the circumstances.

This dimly reminded him of when Sam had been stuck in a time loop. Luckily, today was not Tuesday, it was Wednesday. He had to get to the bottom of that incessant crying, it was giving him an even bigger headache than the one he woke up with. He began jogging towards the direction of the sobbing person, keeping the knife in his back pocket of his pants.

He was surprised to find that the sobbing was from a short brunette with wings. Trying to make sure this isn't one of his dreams, he asked her who was she and why she was crying, while holding the knife upwards in case she wanted to attack him. He can't ever be too sure. The woman slowly stopped sobbing, wiping her tears.

"I'm Cupid, Dean Winchester." She solemnly said. Dean was taken aback by this. "I know Cupid, you aren't Cupid..." He said to her. She shook her head at him. "There's others besides the one you know, how else would the population fall in love so quickly?" She slightly joked.

Dean shook his head at this. He's only fallen in love a few times, the rest were sweet flings. "Hold on, you didn't answer my question... Why were you crying?" He asked her. She looked up at him, she looked as if she didn't want to answer him. "Cas is gone." She said. "Wha—?" Dean said.

"Cas is gone, she took him. Zero and Crowley, they were going to take her. It was... it was so scary. She—God help me—I didn't know she had that much power...It's something I can't even comprehend—" The unnamed Cupid rambled on. Dean could barely grasp what she was saying...

"Slow down, Cupid..." He told her. All at once, the Cupid stopped talking. Dean waited a bit impatiently for her to start back up again. "I'm sorry, my name is Cherish. You need to know—that isn't your girlfriend anymore. She's—shes something else..." She said ominously.

Dean's stomach tightened at this. Bree. Sam. Cas. What the hell happened since he got knocked out by Zero? "Dean Winchester, you don't know how long it's been!" She cried. Dean was perplexed at that statement. That meant that time had passed since he got knocked out. Isn't it the same day as always?

"Cherish, what day is it?" He asked her. She looked like she truly didn't want to answer him. Her eyes were red still even after she calmed herself down from crying. "It's the fifteenth..." She whispered so lowly, he almost didn't hear her. Two weeks since he got knocked out?!

Dean's mouth flew open at this statement. "I can take you to her but the closest I've gotten is five miles—you'd have to walk the rest of the way—she won't let me get closer. Generally the radius of her powers lasts up to 25 miles." Cherish volunteered.

Confusion washed over Dean. He didn't want to walk in unprepared. "Wait," He grunted out. He tipped backwards a bit but steadied himself. "You have to explain it short so I know what I'm walking into." He said to her. Cherish sighed. She knew she had to sum it up as best she can.